New Professional PvP Guild Possibility

Captain-Luke

Hello everyone! :) With the current imbalances of Imperial domination to the server regarding to PvP, I am strongly considering making a professional PvP guild of the Republic's best players in order to curb and eliminate this problem once and for all. I hope to try to turn the tide and make PvP fun for the republic side again which is currently in very poor shape. However though, I cannot do this without assistance from players.

This will be an elite core of players with voice communications, advanced tactics, advanced training techniques, meeting for new ideas, hardware layout requirements, keybind training and mouse tactics training. Age restriction will be 21 and older only. No exceptions, period.

This will be a very small guild. Maximum guild capacity will be 15-25 players. No alts, no exceptions. Recruitment will be by voice communication only as well as the interviews associated with it. However though I have not confirmed I will do this yet. It is in current strong consideration at this time. Guild name has not been announced at this time.

If you are interested in possibly joining this guild let me know by either on this thread or in-game mail. No trolling please.

Thank you.

Edited by Captain-Luke

Hello everyone! :) With the current imbalances of Imperial domination to the server regarding to PvP, I am strongly considering making a professional PvP guild of the Republic's best players in order to curb and eliminate this problem once and for all. I hope to try to turn the tide and make PvP fun for the republic side again which is currently is very poor shape. However though, I cannot do this without assistance from players.

This will be an elite core of players with voice communications, advanced tactics, advanced training techniques, meeting for new ideas, hardware layout requirements, keybind training and mouse tactics training. Age restriction will be 21 and older only. No exceptions, period.

This will be a very small guild. Maximum guild capacity will be 15-25 players. No alts, no exceptions. Recruitment will be by voice communication only as well as the interviews associated with it. However though I have not confirmed I will do this yet. It is in current strong consideration at this time. Guild name has not been announced at this time.

If you are interested in possibly joining this guild let me know by either on this thread or in-game mail.

Thank you.

BRAZIL FORCE WILL CARRY YOU, this professional guild isnt necessary.

Edited by TraderTod

<Untamed Wild Stallions> has been reborn as a professional PvP guild of the Republic's best players. We already fill the void. Born from the ashes of brobis alt guild (tehe, I still <3 you brobi(You should have honoured our agreement!)) we take only those with the drive to act younger than the legal drinking age, cuz you know, alcohol is bad, mkay? We look forward to treating you all to a fun roleplaying experience come arenas. Our guild is so professional, our guardian tank key binds so well, he tapes his keys together to make elite macros that game detection could never discover(True story). Our sorc dps will fight you irl, he has the black eyes to prove it, and our marauder is Korean (Nuff said). Thank you for your time. : ) Edited by PumaI

hello everyone! :) with the current imbalances of imperial domination to the server regarding to pvp, i am strongly considering making a professional pvp guild of the republic's best players in order to curb and eliminate this problem once and for all. I hope to try to turn the tide and make pvp fun for the republic side again which is currently in very poor shape. However though, i cannot do this without assistance from players.

This will be a very small guild. Maximum guild capacity will be 15-25 players. No alts, no exceptions. Recruitment will be by voice communication only as well as the interviews associated with it. However though i have not confirmed i will do this yet. It is in current strong consideration at this time. Guild name has not been announced at this time.

If you are interested in possibly joining this guild let me know by either on this thread or in-game mail. No trolling please.

Thank you.

lol...

Hello everyone! :) With the current imbalances of Imperial domination to the server regarding to PvP, I am strongly considering making a professional PvP guild of the Republic's best players in order to curb and eliminate this problem once and for all. I hope to try to turn the tide and make PvP fun for the republic side again which is currently in very poor shape. However though, I cannot do this without assistance from players.

I'm winning 85-90 percent of warzones but maybe thats because a lot of good imp players are taking a break till 2.4. FIGHT and Hard Impact are playing well for pub side at the moment.

<Untamed Wild Stallions> has been reborn as a professional PvP guild of the Republic's best players. We already fill the void. Born from the ashes of brobis alt guild (tehe, I still <3 you brobi(You should have honoured our agreement!)) we take only those with the drive to act younger than the legal drinking age, cuz you know, alcohol is bad, mkay? We look forward to treating you all to a fun roleplaying experience come arenas. Our guild is so professional, our guardian tank key binds so well, he tapes his keys together to make elite macros that game detection could never discover(True story). Our sorc dps will fight you irl, he has the black eyes to prove it, and our marauder is Korean (Nuff said). Thank you for your time. : )

Lol'd

Yes Lèafy not lying. It has 100% of my support and approval to use the name Brazil Force anywhere in the game.

Brazilians as a people, and Brazil as a country are known (if you live on an "island") to be a nation hospitable and tolerant of all races, religions and beliefs.

This has always been and always will be the true spirit of Brazil Force. Friendship, Partnership and tolerance.

Lèafy was the first non-Brazilian to understand this reality and so we have this partnership.

I only regret not know him personally outside the game, since unfortunately, although there are many players with quality far superior to any member of Brazil Force (as many are concerned to speak), there are few who are equally skilled as beings humans.

Thank you Lèafy. May the Force be with you ... always!

Best regards,

Jedi-Master Universo

=====================================================================

Sim Lèafy não está mentindo. Ele tem 100% do meu apoio e aval para usar o nome Brazil Force em qualquer lugar do game.

Brasileiros como povo, e o Brasil como país são conhecidos (caso você viva em uma ilha) por ser uma nação hospitaleira e tolerante para com todas as raças, religiões e crenças.

Este sempre foi e sempre será o verdadeiro espírito da Brazil Force. Amizade, parceria e tolerância.

Lèafy foi o primeiro não brasileiro que entendeu esta realidade e por isso temos esta parceria.

Eu só lamento não conhece-lo pessoalmente fora do game, já que infelizmente, embora existam muitos jogadores com a qualidade muito superior a qualquer membro da Brazil Force (como muitos preocupam-se em falar), são raros os que são igualmente habilidosos como seres humanos.

Obrigado Lèafy. Que a Força esteja com você...sempre!

Atenciosamente,

Jedi-Master Universo

Edited by JEDI-MASTER

My 2 cents... Leafy is good! Anyway I like what you're trying to do. By the looks of things <The Turks> may be retired so I will be playing pub side 2.4 on my Vanguard/Scoundrel. Hope to help pubs in regs soon enough.

the Turks retiring? That's a shame, I always enjoyed going against u guys in wz's. You always made every match competitive. All really good pvp'ers. you guys will be missed