Do they even listen to our suggestions?

instinks

Are we even sure they listen to what we suggest? really....because they asked us on the Aussie serves what we would prefer...to move to the Asia Pacific servers? or to merge all Aussie servers? The majority choses to merge the Aussie servers...did they decide to do this?...no! They decided to move us Asia Pacific servers.

There have been plenty of complaints going about the cartel market....is that getting any better?...no! they just charge us for an expansion which has a few new levels and a bit more of a story, and then afterwards bring out another race and character customization.....which we must pay for...again!

What is the point of these forums when they don't even listen to us?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we even sure they listen to what we suggest? really....because they asked us on the Aussie serves what we would prefer...to move to the Asia Pacific servers? or to merge all Aussie servers? The majority choses to merge the Aussie servers...did they decide to do this?...no! They decided to move us Asia Pacific servers.

There have been plenty of complaints going about the cartel market....is that getting any better?...no! they just charge us for an expansion which has a few new levels and a bit more of a story, and then afterwards bring out another race and character customization.....which we must pay for...again!

Ok, so we asked for;

New Species: We got it.

Name Changes: We got it.

Legacy Name Changes: We got it.

Appearance Changer: We got it.

Lighter F2P Restrictions: We got it.

Classic Cartel Gear (Classic Phantom/Trailblazer): We got it.

Character Creation Armors: We got it

Armor Dyes: We got it.

ect ect.

I understand your frustration about APAC servers, but they are doing what's best for the company as well. It would be cheaper for them to just shut you down and move you to US servers. Please don't say the don't listen to the community, thats ridiculous.

Aussie servers were always called Asia-Pacific, I think you mean merge the Aussie servers with the US ones which hasn't happened yet.

deleted*

wrong thread :D

Edited by chaosmadness

Ok, so we asked for;

New Species: We got it. cartel coins

Name Changes: We got it. cartel coins

Legacy Name Changes: We got it. cartel coins

Appearance Changer: We got it. cartel coins

Lighter F2P Restrictions: We got it. cartel coins

Classic Cartel Gear (Classic Phantom/Trailblazer): We got it. cartel coins

Character Creation Armors: We got it cartel coins

Armor Dyes: We got it. cartel coins

ect ect.

I understand your frustration about APAC servers, but they are doing what's best for the company as well. It would be cheaper for them to just shut you down and move you to US servers. Please don't say the don't listen to the community, thats ridiculous.

Im starting to see a trend here.

Yes, they make everything accessable with Cartel Coins and neglect the subscribers. It is therefore obvious that the Cartel Coins market goes way beyond their wildest expectations and is so successful that they now ignore their subscribers because they earn so much from Cartel Coins purchases. Until 2.0 I had no problems with it, but when 2.0 brings us subscribers rather little new exclusive benefits and put all the stuff we've asked for on the cartel market, and not in a good way either, that sends a very very clear signal to me as a subscriber. Edited by Kaerwolf

Ok, so we asked for;

New Species: We got it. Cartel coins

Name Changes: We got it. Cartel coins

Legacy Name Changes: We got it. Cartel coins

Appearance Changer: We got it. Cartel coins

Lighter F2P Restrictions: We got it. Cartel coins

Classic Cartel Gear (Classic Phantom/Trailblazer): We got it. Cartel coins

Character Creation Armors: We got it. Cartel coins

Armor Dyes: We got it. Gambling packs

On closer examination, this trend begins to become disturbing .......

I have 1 minor and 1 major issue with 2.0.

Minor: Existing character adjustments, minus the new hair / eyes/ whatever, should have a credit cost as well as a cartel coin cost. Changing race should still cost only cartel coins. Race unlocks are fine as well since they can be sold on GTN for credits.

Major: Random gambling pack dyes. This is the real kick in the backside out of this whole patch. At a minimum, all packs should be able to be reverse engineered. This random garbage crosses the line.

have you tried putting it on an actual ticket? ya know...somewhere it might actually matter.

Ok, so we asked for;

New Species: We got it.

Name Changes: We got it.

Legacy Name Changes: We got it.

Appearance Changer: We got it.

Lighter F2P Restrictions: We got it.

Classic Cartel Gear (Classic Phantom/Trailblazer): We got it.

Character Creation Armors: We got it

Armor Dyes: We got it.

ect ect.

We also asked for...

Fixes to long standing bugs with Ops and FPs: We haven't got them.

Fixes to clipping with Speeders: We haven't got them.

Fixes to clipping with Crafted Gear: We haven't got them.

Fixes to wrong appearances on Crafted Gear (Republic Trooper, Agent, etc.): We haven't got them.

Fixes to Space Missions: We've actually got more bugs now.

Starship Mods in-game with stats equal or greater than those of the Cartel Market P2W versions: We haven't got them.

Lower commendation prices for Space Gear: We haven't got them and they added the most desirable gear there to the Cartel Market.

Yeah, I can see which way the wind is blowing.

:cool:

The point is we are getting what we asked for.

We may be getting what we asked for but even though we have already bought the client, subscribed from the day it was realised and bought the expansion...we still have to pay extra for these things.

Ability to use ALT as a self cast modifier - cartel coins!

Terrain that doesn't draw in 5 feet from you and make the rest of the world look flat and lifeless (Belsavis sigh...) - CARTEL COINS!!!

Only two things I can think of off the top of my head that I'd really wish they'd fix. The first could probably be programmed in a few hours... zzzz.... the other well, that's the wonderful Hero Engine for you (on the plus side Makeb looks better, as far as terrain draw goes). I'm sure they're get right on it, once they add more crap to the CM! ZING!

Yes they listen, but they don't necessarily do what we suggest, and when they do they frequently put on the Cartel Coins Market to earn some money.

OH....MY...GOD...

BW is trying to make MONEY??? The swines! How dare they try and run a business?? They make a product and then they SELL it to us? I am utterly outraged! Here I thought BW were a not-for-profit trying to just make our lives better? To discover now that they are just trying to make some money? Wow, I'm pretty hurt.

Stuff costs money. That's a life lesson for you right there.

OH....MY...GOD...

BW is trying to make MONEY??? The swines! How dare they try and run a business?? They make a product and then they SELL it to us? I am utterly outraged! Here I thought BW were a not-for-profit trying to just make our lives better? To discover now that they are just trying to make some money? Wow, I'm pretty hurt.

Stuff costs money, and when stuff is perceived to be worth less than it costs, stuff is not bought.

OH....MY...GOD...

OH......MY.....GOD....

Stuff costs money???? The swines! How dare anyone charging you for anything?? WHAAAT?? But that means I have to work/ rob a bank or whatever to get some money??? WHY ARE THEY FORCING ME TO DOO SOOOOOO????????

:rolleyes:

OH....MY...GOD...

er, that was kind of my point, lol.