LF strong pvp guild on Star Forge

CamreDuaaudi

People do still play group ranked, it's just not active.

You can check the leaderboards for grouped most of it is all Starforge and Darth Malgus, mainly Darth malgus. An EU server.

Guilds are kind of whatever in this game at least in my opinion. I would just join a big one for conquest to help progress your characters faster. Conquest is a very good and easy way to speed up gearing. Best thing I can tell you is to try to make friends and keep an eye out for good players. Most people who do play group ranked still are established players or teams. Not all of them are ever active at once, sometimes they come back play for a while then they're gone again. There are also teams that surface, play a few games, and just disappear. Losing in group ranked is a different sort of thing and with the egoes that are in SWTOR it will be more than a hard time to find a team to just sit down and learn with.

So I wish you luck if you are interested in anything more than Solo ranked, there's really no great incentives for ranked at the moment, it's preseason. So far rewards haven't even gone out and win requirements has already beaten down the dead horse that was group ranked even further. It's a fun game mode, but a lot of people like to cheat and instead of banning them they'll just make sure no one gets rewards.

You don’t have to play group ranked to be a pvp guild.

Obviously granked isn’t that active, so you can still be in an pvp guild and play solo or Regs. Sometimes being in a pvp guild can help improve everyone’s skills in the guild, “if” they spend time to practice outside of pvp matches.

Remember you can have customised pvp in the Rishi strongholds or even just duel each other while queues for pvp. This is what my old pvp guild used to do,

We would live on our guild ship between matches and some people would be queued first granked, solo and regs. But we would watch or participate in dueling and discuss what happened and why the other person won or offer advice.

Just duelling against better players can make you better, especially if they explain why they beat you or what you could have done differently.

It’s such a shame most pvp guilds started to collapsed halfway through 4.x meta and mostly completely died after 5.0 was released and they removed pvp comms and pvp gearing.

I miss dueling in the pvp guild I was in back in the day. No one does that anymore and pvp guilds collapsed long before 4.x. They pretty much all died when 8v8 ranked went away. Only a few holdovers were left and most of them were dead guilds with 2-3 active players. Edited by Raansu

I miss dueling in the pvp guild I was in back in the day. No one does that anymore and pvp guilds collapsed long before 4.x. They pretty much all died when 8v8 ranked went away. Only a few holdovers were left and most of them were dead guilds with 2-3 active players.

Mine was active. We had over 50 individual members in the guild (on Harbinger)

Must have been nice. I'd love for pvp to be popular again and pvp guilds to come back though because no one in pug groups knows how to dps anymore. I just had a 5 mil damage game like 10 minutes ago and the next person on my team didn't even break 1 million. Safe to say we got rolled over and farmed to death.

I miss that too.

Must have been nice. I'd love for pvp to be popular again and pvp guilds to come back though because no one in pug groups knows how to dps anymore. I just had a 5 mil damage game like 10 minutes ago and the next person on my team didn't even break 1 million. Safe to say we got rolled over and farmed to death.

Oy. What is considered good dps, compared with decent dps, compared with mediocre dps? Don't think I want to broadcast how bad I am...though I kinda did the other day with the other thread.

I miss that too.

Oy. What is considered good dps, compared with decent dps, compared with mediocre dps? Don't think I want to broadcast how bad I am...though I kinda did the other day with the other thread.

I mean it really depends on what you're doing if you're defending or not and how fast the match is, but if the top dps did 3-4 million and the next person on the team couldn't break 1 mil and they were dpsing the entire time then there's a problem.

5-8k dps I'd say is pretty much the average range depending on circumstances for decent dps. The insane players will do more than that, but its not common.

I mean it really depends on what you're doing if you're defending or not and how fast the match is, but if the top dps did 3-4 million and the next person on the team couldn't break 1 mil and they were dpsing the entire time then there's a problem.

5-8k dps I'd say is pretty much the average range depending on circumstances for decent dps. The insane players will do more than that, but its not common.

Cool beans. Thank you.