Where to reset your skill tree?

MastaSpice

Will be on fleets, for Empire its in the pvp section top right and chap on the far top left i believe.....quite possibly in that room but chap on right. Free to do....then cheap....then expensive but resets each week...or did anyway.

They are also on the "capital" planets. On Coruscant, the "Skill Mentor" NPC is in the Senate Market Plaza, behind the GTN terminals (where you will also find the guild registrar NPC). Don't really play Empire, so can't tell you the location of that one.

And yes, you can reset your skills once per week for free, after that you pay. The more times you do it the more it costs, but it will reset back to zero every week.

Edited by Adric_the_Red

oh ok thanks lol and yeah i expected them to cost a bit of money no worries

I've had to reskill once and it hasn't cost me anything. I was told that the only way it actually costs you anything to reskill is if you do so multiple times in one day, and that the cost resets after 'rollover.' Example: you did a reskill on 8 pm on Monday. You did another one at 10 pm on Monday. That second one will coast you something. However, if you didn't reskill again until 8 pm on Tuesday, it would once again be free.

Understand?

• 4 weeks later...
Will be on fleets, for Empire its in the pvp section top right and chap on the far top left i believe.....quite possibly in that room but chap on right. Free to do....then cheap....then expensive but resets each week...or did anyway.

iv been unable to find them on the fleet, is it still there or moved?

Republic Fleet: http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww51/GidreaLightsky/mentor.jpg

On Coruscant, he's behind a counter that's behind the GTN terminals in the Commerce area beneath Senate Plaza.

He's called a Skill Mentor. I don't have a shot of the Imperial Fleet, but I know there's a Skill Mentor on Dromund Kass, in Kass City, near all the vendors and trainers.

• 2 months later...