Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Roadmap 2019

Chemengfoo
01.05.2019 , 02:51 PM | #1
Hi SWTOR Team,
Happy New Year !!!
Any news on Roadmap 2019?
No news is not good news.

FlameYOL
01.06.2019 , 01:55 PM | #2
Give it a month or 2 and we'll likely get a new roadmap. Usually these first few weeks are very quiet in regards to news since they're apparently setting up how the year will be, we do know we're getting a new world boss for Ossus. Already available for testing in the PTS if I recall.
A man can have anything...If he's willing to sacrifice everything

SaberToothNexu
01.10.2019 , 02:17 AM | #3
What type of creature/robot is the new worldboss?

Maxitrac
01.10.2019 , 06:09 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by SaberToothNexu View Post
What type of creature/robot is the new worldboss?
Big ‘ol bug
26/26 Nim/MM 5.0
<Paramount> | <Sniper Science> | <Lightning Masters> | <Aeon>
https://lightningmasters-guild.enjin.com/sales

Ylliarus
01.10.2019 , 06:21 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by FlameYOL View Post
Give it a month or 2 and we'll likely get a new roadmap. Usually these first few weeks are very quiet in regards to news since they're apparently setting up how the year will be, we do know we're getting a new world boss for Ossus. Already available for testing in the PTS if I recall.
Yes, these are basically the weeks all kinds of meetings happen to settle on what course the devs want to take and of course how their budget for those plans is going to look like. It's why it's especially important to remain patient around this time of the year, because while we may not directly see it, a lot is happening behind the scenes.
The SWTOR Revitalization Petition
This MMO deserves a revitalization, by receiving more funding, resources, manpower and publicity. If you agree with this, sign the petition to EA and Disney here!
And here is my referral link.