The a few of the animations for Telekinetics could use a bit of work

DarthEndonae

I really like the animation for Turbulence. Unfortunately, I hardly ever get to see it if I'm playing Telekinetics correctly. If you activate Turbulence and follow it up with any the main instant abilities (Telekinetic Wave w/ proc, Telekinetic Burst w/ proc, Project, and Telekinetic Gust) will only play the second animation, so you won't get to see the projectile of Turbulence unless it forks/procs Mental Momentum, which only happens 25% of the time. I'm not sure why it happens with Turbulence, but you do get to see both projectiles when you do a casted Telekinetic Burst followed by an instant Telekinetic Wave, so it's definitely possible to show both.

Telekinetic Wave's projectile should also have an 8m wide arc instead of just being a small oval, or some other kind of animation that properly conveys that it's an AoE attack.

• 8 months later...

I posted about this same thing in Bug Reports section a year ago... Hasn't been fixed yet.

But they just fixed Telekinetic Burst and Forcequake in the last patch, here is hoping they will take a look at Turbulence as well.

Edited by Equeliber