!!! New PvP Movie - Luciela 1.1 !!!

Mirialol

No way to counter?

Smash/force sweep has a VERY small radius, takes a minimum of 7 seconds to build up(YUP!), has a 9sec cool down AND it often goes off(without hitting the target!!!!) even if we get knocked back right before we hit the button.

That leaves you with MANY options to avoid it. Cc, knock back, stun, force speed, or simply snare us and get further than 10 yards away before we use obliterate.

TLDR: learn to play.

Hmm maybe learn to read...I said as a healer -- i.e., as a class dedicated to countering the dps output of the opposing team -- there is no way to counter this. Virtually every other aoe in the game is on par with aoe healing abilities, force sweep is way, way out of wack.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm maybe learn to read...I said as a healer -- i.e., as a class dedicated to countering the dps output of the opposing team -- there is no way to counter this. Virtually every other aoe in the game is on par with aoe healing abilities, force sweep is way, way out of wack.

Oh right, cause as a healer you should be able to single handedly out heal any dps combination in the game, no matter how much build up it requires and how easy it is FOR YOUR TEAM to avoid.

"My team is too stupid to avoid the rage Juggs smash and I can't out heal it by myself! NEERRRRRRRFFFF!!!!!"

Edited by Azzlum

Yea this is a great first step to getting us nerfed.

You show highlights of you landing huge crits on sweeps, in solid gear, using buffs against crap players. People see this and think guards can do this whenever they want.

Let's not forget good players CC, so it's a lot harder to get the full combination off to land that. While in that stance, you are super squishy.... not to mention you will get cc'ed by good players. Also, you have a pocket healer....most players do not have that at their beck and call so....keep in mind we are single most dependent class in the game. With no escapability and one break free, we are like sitting ducks unless we have a pocket healer. Also this is on a 1 minute cool down, not something we can do constantly (wish i could run around sweeping everyone). Did I mention you will get CC'ed by good players?

Nice vid though :D

It's decent play, but without THAT one ability combo, you'd be pretty much as everyone else damage wise. Everytime you fight someone, it's pretty even until you bomb that smash, then it's all over.

I mean, no matter how you play, unless you're really, really bad, when you hit people for THAT amount of damage with pretty much no effort, you put them into such a HP deficit that the rest doesn't matter much.

Don't get me wrong, you're mostly "aware", there are some nice plays and that's what counts, but one hit kill buttons on an AE ability don't scream "skill" to me, nothing personal.

Edited by Kemorand

Decent footage; certainly better than I could ever play a melee class in this game.

Some of those crits for a tank class were lol large.

I cringed inside as I watched neither BH knock you off the upper tier in Huttball.

The Sorcs that were backpedaling and/or kiting away instead of kiting in a 5-9 meter circle were also painful to watch.

The end where the entire enemy team allows you to charge them for the score was just a buffet of noobivity (just created that word).

This JK is obviously in full battlemaster or close to it and fighting against people who have like no gear, i mean, check the health out on some of those people 12k? 11k? For real,

your gear =/= skill

You right, just wached it again and realize that. Almost every single one had around 12-14k health wich means they are newbie fresh 50's with no skill or gear. the only one 16k he fought was a close 1vs1 fight almost lost lol.

Sorry man nice video good to watch but that doesnt show anythin especial or skilled. Make a video where u fight real pvpers with nice moves then u get credit.

Won't be nerfed. It's the shared tree between mara's/juggs and they won't ruin the only viable dps spec for juggs.

Requires some decent ramp up and the 6-7k crits we get are only with adrenals. If we have no rage were not walking up to someone knocking them down and hitting them for 7k. Besides, it's very easy to see it coming. Whenever you see a 4 stack buff on a mara/jugg. CC or run.

Ops best DPS got nerfed and you're really saying these forums can't QQ enough to get another one going? I'm sorry bro.

Good vid, haters gonna cry whenever they see a high crit :7...

better not post screenies of my shadow doing 2x 5.8k followed by 2.8k (5.5if crit), and another 3.5k(6k if crit) on 15-17k hp geared people :), people would scream for shadow nerf then :/