Wondering who's getting in when? CHECK HERE.

Aurinax

you are the one being elitist and trolling people who are talking about the situation. Learn what a troll is... Because its you!

this contrived elitism thats going on right is the worst thing anybody can asked for in a massively multiplayer game. They act as if they work for bioware, and helped develop it.. Please people get over yourself, and stop acting as if early access in swtor is your lifes crowning achievement, cuz if it is then thats sad...oh how very very sad

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are the one being elitist and trolling people who are talking about the situation. Learn what a troll is... because its you!

You're the one filling up this thread with useless posts.

A useless post in this thread is any post that doesn't say "I'M IN" with the date they redeemed their preorder. If you want to discuss the current situation take it elsewhere.

Yes this means that MY post is a useless post...but to get people like you to stop posting we have to keep reminding you of the original intent of this thread. You are making it more difficult for the OP to update the status at the start of this thread by burying the useful posts that report details of when a person got in.

POST ONLY IF YOU JUST GOT IN...otherwise you are not helping this thread.

Morning! We are entering into the final stretch for outstanding invites. Those of you who pre-ordered in December should be happy today - barring any major issues.

I'll update this thread as we send invites. As a reminder, we're also updating our official Twitter accounts (@SWTOR, @SWTOR_FR and @SWTOR_DE) with the invites as they sent; that'll be more up-to-the-minute than this post.

For anyone who's not yet been invited, remember to have the email address no-reply@bioware.swtor.com in your address book so it doesn't hit spam filters.

Assuming you have the SWTOR client installed, you can also periodically launch it. If you're ready to go your 'play' button will be click-able.

Wave One was sent at 8AM CST (6AM PST / 9AM EST / 2PM GMT / 3PM CET).

From the main page.

you're the one filling up this thread with useless posts.

A useless post in this thread is any post that doesn't say "i'm in" with the date they redeemed their preorder. If you want to discuss the current situation take it elsewhere.

Yes this means that my post is a useless post...but to get people like you to stop posting we have to keep reminding you of the original intent of this thread. You are making it more difficult for the op to update the status at the start of this thread by burying the useful posts that report details of when a person got in.

Post only if you just got in...otherwise you are not helping this thread.

yeah only people who are not in should be posting, but not just the date they got in at this point to be 100. Everyone else whos telling people to stop using forums are waisting there time, if your in go play, if not then wait til 10:00 like everyone else....stop putting your convictions and beliefs on everyone else..this is a game site and not a church

well one thing that these trolls and other people are helping with is keeping the page up higher in the ranks (aka bumping), so don't even complain to them about "uselss posts".

Anyways, we are 3 minutes away from wave 2!!!!

PLEASE MAKE SURE:

Check your Launcher

Check your Spam Folder

Check your emails

if you get in, please POST the time you registered (not ordered) the early access code, and if you got in or not.

What would be helpful to the OP would be if you guys that get in can please highlight your texts in Red or Green Completely so that it stands out from the plain text of other posts.

Thanks!!!!

Good luck Decemberists!

12.13.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Standard Edition

11.15.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

11.15.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Standard Edition Pre-Order

11/06-11/25 - In for Early Access! - (12/15-12/15)

Why cannot I still play? If supposedly did I already get invitations?

12.13.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Standard Edition

11.15.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

11.15.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Standard Edition Pre-Order

11/06-11/25 - In for Early Access! - (12/15-12/15)

Why cannot I still play? If supposedly did I already get invitations?

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=26745

That should tell you what to do if you didn't get yours yet.

Um if you've been watching the waves, the past few days of waves have all been up to 1.5 hours apart or as little as 50 minutes in some cases. It varies.

I assure you I've been paying MUCH closer attention than you have, (my second job pays me to be on twitter all day, while I do nothing with my tutoring job) and I assure you, all of the invites have been either 1h or 1h15m EVERY TIME.

ATTN: Got some news for those that may not know about it...

the wife has looked up some info, says she found some posts where apparently servers were having some issues...

Expect wave times to be farther appart until those server issues are resolved...I have to agree with her that mayhaps we havn't seen the second wave because of these "issues".