Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Which weapons would you like to see Weapon Tuning slots on?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Suggestion Box
Which weapons would you like to see Weapon Tuning slots on?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Tulmara
05.04.2016 , 07:52 PM | #31
I would like to actually *** see *** weapon tunings drop from packs first ... 1 Hypercrate and 16 packs, zilch
/waves first at RNG
From what I've read in posts so far they seem incredibly rare !

Quote: Originally Posted by mikeMenace View Post
How about the ability to craft tuning slots. Use the mod station to add a tuning slot to any orange/purple weapon.
Yes !

Kilikaa
05.04.2016 , 07:54 PM | #32
why not put sots on all weapons? All lightsabers, pistos, rifles, assault cannons, knives, swords, staves...EVERYTHING! Why include some weapons and not others? People have all kinds of favorites. Just put slots on everything and let the players decide if they want to tune them or not. Every weapon seems like the ONLY reasonable option to me.

lupegaru
05.04.2016 , 08:14 PM | #33
I'd like to see the tuning slot applied to the Attuned Pummeler's lightsaber that we get in Visions in the Dark.

RainenFyre
05.04.2016 , 08:25 PM | #34
+1 to all Kingpin Legacy Weapons ( I personally prefer the light saber in that set compared to all the other legacy sabers)
Then move to any missing legacy weapon sets.
Finally all weapons that can be modded with end game mods. ( your customers are as diverse as the weapons selection in this game, don't make one feel like they are being left out)

Rarity seems to be an issue with the launch of a new cosmetic item like tunings. You only release one tuning in a pack and make it rare? You need to work on your hypercrate drop rates, if i spend 40$ on an in game rng box I expect to at least receive one of the new tunings.

I understand you want to stimulate the credit market and real profits, but when it is a cosmetic item and it isn't guaranteed with a 40$ purchase people will get pissed.

It would have been better to introduce tunings as a for sure purchase in the cartel market, then it would make more sense if it didn't have a collections purchase to start with. Everyone hates the RNG on the cartel packs, its either super common like the hutball or its super rare like the unstable lightsaber.

idnewton
05.04.2016 , 09:03 PM | #35
Swords. Swords. Swords.

Classic Vibroswords.

...non-classic vibroswords...

uh...

...non-vibro swords...

If electrostaffs don't have a slot, they ought to... haven't checked.
PRE-ORDER ACCOUNT LEGACY LEVEL 50 LEVEL +55s: 24
ETERNAL WARRIOR CHEEVO POINTS: +31,000
Quote: Originally Posted by idnewton View Post
Negative language gets you disqualified? Oh I'm sorry, please wait while I contact your local 'safe space'

JediRelentless
05.04.2016 , 09:12 PM | #36
Fira Vibrosword.

Darth-Gorog
05.04.2016 , 09:48 PM | #37
Might be biased on this cos I got one of them, but the old weapons that use to drop from Hard Mode Flashpoints? specifically the one I would like to see it most on is the Ludo Kressh's War Sword.

Carbon_Graphix
05.04.2016 , 10:16 PM | #38
Old Operations (Kell Dragon, Dread Master, Dark Reaver, etc) and PvP Season Rewards... Maybe not furious since their effect is already pretty eye grabbing but even still. PvP rewards would look much better with
Praise Kephess

If they ever bring him back I'll be the first one to wipe to him

LonelyWookiee
05.04.2016 , 10:42 PM | #39
Definitely the Gree Event Weapons!
Want free 7 days of subscription time?
And a free server transfer? With a bundle of goodies? Usable every 90 days!
Then use my referral link and login to an existing account or create a new one for these rewards! Details are here.

Stariessaber
05.04.2016 , 10:51 PM | #40
All Legacy Bound Weapons

Also noticed that there is no tuning slot on the HK-55 Vibrosword. But the other HK-55 Weapons all have it.

From What I have seen so far looks like it is on none of the Vibroswords, Techblades (eg Gladiator's Striker Techblade) and Electrostaff (eg Cathar Honor Sword). So all of these types of weapons would also be great to have a tuning slot.

Just noticed some other weapons missing a tuning slot companions weapons.