Archive Schematic Exploits+ Macro Users

silverzshadow

Members of the Developing team,

We, the end-game players, want to bring a critical aspect regarding conquest to your attention.

Firstly, we all want to express our appreciation for all the recent adjustments and also the admiration for the last action which is the extraction of the unfair stim schematics.

Unfortunately, some gliches and schematics that are also availible for beta accounts only are still in the game. And unfortunately, the gliches will never stop and other ways of taking advantage of unfair oportunities that are still not fully acknowledged will continue.

We all want to express our sadness about the players who still use macro programs in order to cheat this wonderful system you all struggled for so much time to create. We assure you we all respect your hard work.

The thing is , a conquest objective “CRAFTING INVENTOR” is an infinitly repeatable objective and is an objective that can be highly exploited. This exploitation needs to be stopped. The problem is it can't stopped until you decide to set it as a daily repeatble or at least have a daily limit for the objective.

The crafting inventor is a conquest objective that can be exploited with macro programs or without (e.g. the stims schematics that are still in the game). We are sure that more exploits are out there, known by a small clique and the only way to stop it is to set a limitation for it.

Again, we understand the pressure you have, we understand your hard times especially due the pandemic and we thank you for your hard work in keeping the server active. Your work is appreciated. You have made a great decisions despite the limitations you have and time that you spent. Thank you

Give it a rest. Coming from someone who does minor crafting, the crafting inventor is fine as it is.

As for these so called Archived schematics your complaining about. They already fixed it in the last patch 6.1.3 where certain Biochem archived schematics are no longer available to craft.

Edit: As for your claims of botting for this particular conquest goal. Bring the proof to the Devs themselves in a private Direct message.

Edited by Toraak

Give it a rest. Coming from someone who does minor crafting, the crafting inventor is fine as it is.

As for these so called Archived schematics your complaining about. They already fixed it in the last patch 6.1.3 where certain Biochem archived schematics are no longer available to craft.

This. Give it a rest indeed.

Edited by AragarVarnus

I find you exhausting. I can't imagine what the poor devs feel having to deal with you regularly. How about, instead of ruining the game for everyone, including your own guild, you just play the game and let others enjoy themselves? If you keep trying to alter the game to suit your whims just so you can win, is that really even still a win? It's a game. Even if you were to "become the best", what does that do for you in real life? You can't add that too a resume. I don't understand your obsession and I find it disturbing.

Excuse me but ... "we the end-game players " We all wish / we all want ..." Who are you to presume you speak for

all end-game players? You DO NOT speak for me nor for a great number of end-game players. You speak for your own small petty self only. And also, indeed, give it a rest and stop whining.

Members of the Developing team,

Unfortunately, some gliches and schematics that are also availible for beta accounts only are still in the game. And unfortunately, the gliches will never stop and other ways of taking advantage of unfair oportunities that are still not fully acknowledged will continue.

Unfortunately, your gliches are becoming clichés...

A rather intriguing and IMO much more important question that remains to be answered is why and how and where do you get your information from? More specifically, why are you the chosen one to have the ear of the devs? Maybe you can inform the rest of the community how it is possible that you seem to know upcoming changes weeks before they happen. For instance, your Announcement last week to your guild, and I quote: " Atention @ everyone the developers did their job. They eliminated the stims from the game. Right now, even if someone from any guild would want to do the conquest points macro is not the best option anymore. As i am also glad to announce, in few weeks the conquest will also change. All planets will be availible for all yields so there will not gonna be planets specificly for large yield or medium or small. All yields can have absolutly all planets. As a secondary change, if a guild alack a yield for example the large yield, there will be a cooldown in which that guild cannot atack for the next week the large yield, the cooldown will be for 1 week."

Sooooo....who is your informant? Maybe the rest of us would like to know these things too, so that we can fairly compete against you and your guild(s).

Edited by Lidonebrave