Vanguard end of story

Oinkus

How is it possible that the only way to stop the Supreme Chancellor from giving back the general is for me to take 100 Dark Side points ? Just beyond stupid NPCs in this game and not enjoying the stories at all at this point having finished 7 of 8. Someone get a stick and beat me to death please ?

Just take those DS points.

My trooper is LS, but i gladly took the DS points there as it was just the most logical choice.

Yeah if you take the LS choice, you'll free a bunch of civilians, but how many more will die if you free Rakton and he then goes back to fight against the Republic ?

Edited by Goreshaga

Since they allow to use "fight for light side", and "fight for dark side" it doesn't really matter what story stuff you choose. You can go full dark side on every choice, but if you keep doing the crew skills, then you gona be on the light side, if you "fight for the light side".

My characters are mostly light sided, but there are choices, that go dark, because more logical, or just hillarious. Minor spoiler example from youtube (bounty hunter storyline): watch?v=g4JkwRmGMbc

Example of logical case:

Killing Saresh in KoTET. The other choice is to imprison her, but she is probably rich, surely influental, and got a hell lot of connections. Killing her ensuring, that she won't plot against you anymore.

Edited by irrevelant
spoiler