Shall we continue playing?

SakuraiSan

I have reached level 50 for quite some time. I love the PVP, it was really fun. However, I realise that it is just grinding and grinding for WZ commendations and to finish those irritating daily quests. I am from the republic (the losing team). After the patch for the champ gear bag, the imps are getting gears twice as fast because they win most of the time. To win a WZ match for my case is all depends on "luck". If you are on the IMPS side, good for you. For the republic, how long are we gonna suffer? If this continue, a lot of people will either quit or join the imps. In a few mths time, we have nothing but imps.

I'm running Republic premades regularly and I'm loving it. Holding an Alderaan node with 3 people against almost their entire team (the fourth is stealth, and he caps loose nodes) is priceless. Scoring Huttball almost as soon as the ball respawns is also quite entertaining - but Huttball gets even more fun if we face another premade. Voidstar has less tactical potential, but does allow for some impressive bait and switches\heroic stands. Ilum, well, is Ilum. Too many people=slide show. Can't comment till it's fixed.

Admittedly, when it comes to pugs, I enjoy the Empire side more.

Get a teamspeak or ventrilo server, get people at your own skill and equip level and play together.

It works.

This.

Get yourself a skilled clan, get on a voice chat and go kick some imp ***. Real teamwork wins over everything else. The end.

Contrary to the others in here, I feel you. I mean I am empire but with how imbalanced this game is and how pvpers seemed to navigate towards the empire side organically , I know it has to be rough as a republic player on most servers. On my server there is still that select group of republic players that are real good at pvp, but they all happen to be in the same guild and always run premade and there is still just a handful of em. Majority of players enjoy pvp because of its accessibility and it's time constraints are no longer then 15minutes so a casual guy can log on and do a couple matches and log off... Unfortunately tho the majority of republic players often get hosed bc of the imbalance issues. And the simple fact that it is easier to get Gear as empire.

I am jaded with the three pvp zones already and the battlemaster grind, I can only imagine how frustrating it could be for the average republic player...

PS

I think they should make free server transfers and allow players like yourself to move to servers where the republic are very active in pvp and the imbalance isn't so bad...but I doubt it, they will charge I'm sure and prolly no time soon. Good luck

Edited by Irishbrewed

I'm playing on Starstorm One server,wanna say that this is worst server in the world for republic because Imps win 8-9 out of 10 warzones.Imps always have better gear but we get mostly players who has reached lvl 50 2 hours back.And these idiots wanna kick some butts on war zone with this gear its not even funny.Tried to change server got another lvl 50 again loses.Quited the game at least my nerves stopped suffering... :mad: Edited by Scobbi