Terror From Beyond (NiM) 8-Man Progression Tracking

so here is the shot of the first boss

http://s7.directupload.net/images/130619/upld5ipi.jpg

hope we can be listed now ;)

greetz

Grats, Gl with the remaining 3!

Had you completed 2nd boss in that screenshot too :eek:? For the next bosses I would suggest you use the usual clock rather the that one. It makes it easier to check timezones etc rather than using a clock which just compares the time and date you set it to against the time and date in the timezone you select.

You should be able to find one in the original post I believe (Here is a copy)

Also love the video Suckafish :D thanks for uploading it.

Edited by Solar_Breeze

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updated. But running out of space. The next three guilds to kill DG and post their proof shots will be the last three recorded for now. I will do my best to expand the spreadsheet but that might not be done until the weekend. Thanks.

Grats. What was your group composition?

video last bit sadly only but you can see the killblow

Snipealott Jugger tank

Belox Pt tank

Alex'rex Sniper dps

Nithnuro Sniper dps

Disdan Mara dps

Sphinxen Sorc dps

Thama sorc healer

Baxy op healer

Nice Job Reckoning!

Edit: Looking forward to seeing how the race to finish for Reckoning and Ambassadors goes....one day head start for Ambassadors, better get moving! ;)

Edited by odawgg

I am not sure how Reckoning got to the second place, is it the first boss kill? But anyways, in our eyes SuckaFish is second :) Wanted to say thanks to everyone, especially to the guilds that didnt take an easy path in clearing TFB NiM. Also, big thanks to SuckaFish for making the thread.

Good luck everyone and see you for SaV NiM! ;)

Edited by pantalaimona

with no real interest or argument to start a fight, i still see the same exact problem just from the pic (hvnt seen if u have streams vid w/e.) but i see 1 person achievement and a guild chat talking... could easily be 1 person stood out last week while other 8 skipped DG for the plus gear and had to wait for SS this week :D... the other group pics you can see at least 3 achievements in chat, which gives more validation. but, just saying, until bioware decides to split Lockouts from HM / NM we will have this problem of skipping lolol.

BIOWARE remove Shared Lockout on Nim / HM!!.

PD: grats Btw good job :D

Edited by Carlenux