Star Wars Resistance season 2 trailer revealed

Rebamcfan

I know I'm late with this as it was published yesterday but here it is.

Anyhow, I'm stoked for this season. Season 1 had a very interesting ending so it will be interesting to see how things will develop and bridge the gap between the The Last Jedi and The Rise of Skywalker.

This trailer had also some very interesting parts

especially regarding Agent Tierny, Tam and First Order, very interesting things from the looks of what's to come

and also in particular with the strange alien culture (a sort of cult-like? Seen from 1.42 to 1.47.) and what looked like some manner of Sith or World Between Worlds relic.

But what do you think?

Resistance didn't really grab me right at the start (though to be fair I didn't find some of the first few episodes of Rebels or Clone Wars that great, either) but Season One ended really strong IMHO.

I'm looking forward to this, but kind of disappointed Season Two is going to be the last for the show -- I hope that means they've plotted out a tight, self-contained story.

The action in the trailer looks great, Tam's situation is intriguing, I'm looking forward to seeing the new dynamic with the Pirates, and I love how -- like Rebels -- it looks like they're really expanding beyond the single world where S1 was focused to start exploring the galaxy and the wider conflict with the First Order.

• 2 weeks later...

After watching those first 4-5 episodes in season 1 i found it dull and repetitive, mostly because the main character always seems to luck out into the most clumsy behavior possible without fail and it got to a point that it was always about this and it seems in this trailer it continues into season 2. I'm not going to change my mind on the subject though, the damage was done after those episodes, i've got no intention of watching any more of it.

I'm more interested in seeing out the clone wars and any new information on this new series where Obi-wan returns.

Edited by Celise