CorVette. Why is this not a thing?????

miladydeallseaso

In playing my Sith Warrior and my (male) Smuggler, I realized that in all their galactic adventures, it's totally plausible that Vette would look up and track down Risha at some point (or vice versa)...and that Vette might meet Risha's new friends, including the Corso. Quirky, cute, city-girl Vette; cute, awkward, farm-boy Corso. It could work.

And then it got better:

Corso. Vette.

CorVette.

I think all the Warrior comps have met another comp in their backstory.... I don't know Broonmark's backstory, but as for the rest:

Vette lived with Nok Drayen and his daughter Risha.

Malavai has had Kaliyo arrested on more than one occasion.

It's implied that Jaesa met Kira Carsen and the Inquisitor's apprentice on Tython.

Pierce is supposed to have met one of the Agent comps.

Broonmark just roars at anything I say.... maybe he's speaking Wookie. If that's true, he probably met Bowdaar!

Please feel free to call bulls*it on this:rak_03:

In playing my Sith Warrior and my (male) Smuggler, I realized that in all their galactic adventures, it's totally plausible that Vette would look up and track down Risha at some point (or vice versa)...and that Vette might meet Risha's new friends, including the Corso. Quirky, cute, city-girl Vette; cute, awkward, farm-boy Corso. It could work.

And then it got better:

Corso. Vette.

CorVette.

Give this OP a Medal!