Trouble(?) with Risha

WallinarN

Hello!

I don't think I'm spoiling anything in this text but it's better to be sure than sorry I guess.

As the title states I think I'm having some trouble with Risha.

I'm playing a Scoundrel who just recently dinged 36 and I have exactly 7247 affection points with Risha but she have'nt started a conversation with me since I was around the 4500 mark.

Occasionally the "I wanna talk to you alone" sign shows on her portrait but when I take her to the ship she's just saying "this is not the time for blah blah you know".

Am I in knee deep of **** now? Risha's the only character sofar with a story I've found interesting and I wanna progress further to know if she becomes.. Yea you know what. DONT SPOIL IT FOR ME! :)

Worth noting is that I've powerlvled her affection rating with gifts since the 2nd conversation I had with her.

I had the exact same problem, I thought she was broken.

I hit level 40 today and the dialogues started again, you just get them all at once.

So just keep leveling and eventually the dialogues will continue.

And it with this it's thread closed I guess. :)

Thanks for clearing it out for me. Good thing I asked here first instead of crying to GM. :rolleyes:

Yeah - It's a flag either based on your level or your progression in the acts.

I had the exact same issue - I had all of my companions on near max affection since I had a companion gift crew skill - when I finished... Hoth? Everyone suddenly had 6-7 conversation each waiting for me. :eek::cool: