5.0 rotations

Morteficare

Opener is Throw -> Charge -> Impale -> Ravage -> Vengeful Slam -> Shatter -> Force Scream.

Keep Impale, Shatter, Scream, and Slam 100% on cooldown. Use chilling scream with utility as filler. Use every procced Ravage.

I alter this slightly to allow for better DoT spreading in AoE situations:

Throw>Charge>Impale>Ravage>Shatter>Scream>Slam. Slam spreads the DoTs from the other 3 abilities. If you have the right amount of alacrity, you should be able to get the slam off just before the DoTs from Impale and Ravage wear off.

Also, I rarely use chilling scream unless I need the AoE stun for some reason.

Throw>Charge>Impale>Ravage>Shatter>Scream>Slam. Slam spreads the DoTs from the other 3 abilities. If you have the right amount of alacrity, you should be able to get the slam off just before the DoTs from Impale and Ravage wear off.

What about sundering strike?. I'm not very clued up on guard/jugg but always used sundering after throw/leap?

I tried that sequence on dummy but couldn't get shatter off due to not enough rage?.. do we need to use enrage before throw? or should sundering be woven in early?.. have noticed we need to use filler strike or something now to generate more resource.. least I noticed that on my combat sentinel.

Edited by Pigdaddy

That doesn't work for long term in PvE, the spacing is designed to facilitate everything being used on cooldown from the start, if you alter it, some things will be moved. That being said, for AoE it makes sense :)

Personal my opening rotation is leap-sundering for the armor debuff--overhead-barage-plasma-barage-thrust-storm-whirling blade then sundering freezing force and repeat. I can hadle to have 3 burns on target with one miss out for about half a sec if i dont have any latency.

Still working on it ofc but i m feeling that freezing force don't have any place in there.Feeling that ruin the rotation for some reason but it may be a placebo.

What about sundering strike?. I'm not very clued up on guard/jugg but always used sundering after throw/leap?

I tried that sequence on dummy but couldn't get shatter off due to not enough rage?.. do we need to use enrage before throw? or should sundering be woven in early?.. have noticed we need to use filler strike or something now to generate more resource.. least I noticed that on my combat sentinel.

Your throw applies the sunder. As for generating enough rage, you do need to throw an enrage in there, but it's off the GCD. I recommend hitting it right after you hit your Ravage due to the longer animation from that.

Sentinel opener rotation is a completely different beast.

The four dot rotation is completely inane. It in theory could be better DPS, but it's better for the class long term if people don't fill their heads with a rotation that'll inevitably get nerfed. Much better to just have it as a filler and minimize pain for when it is inevitably removed or changed. Edited by GrandLordMenace

The four dot rotation is completely inane. It in theory could be better DPS, but it's better for the class long term if people don't fill their heads with a rotation that'll inevitably get nerfed. Much better to just have it as a filler and minimize pain for when it is inevitably removed or changed.

I'm back for now checking out the changes. While having a utility point that makes it so I have a 8m AOE that slows enemies, boosts me speed, and does a ton of damage is admittedly great in PVP, I have to agree that it feels off to be prioritizing it so often in my damage rotation. At the same time, Blade Barrage is more and more being used more for it's rooting properties than its damage. When/If they nerf Freezing Force's damage, they really need to buff Blade Barrage in some way. While I would like it to return to being a hard hitting burst attack, thematically it might make more sense to have it apply another dot.

Are you sure the new reflect didn't have anything to do with it? :D

Actually no. The reason was the sprint and aoe/stun DR utilities. It's ridicoulus how much less a Sin takes damage compared to a jugg or PT. Especially with bugged stances :D

But it's fun to oneshot bosses anyway. :D