Aren't Razer Crystals.....

Sikssix

Aren't they suppose to be scaleable? I know the Pre-order crystals are, and since I got the SWTOR headset, and got the crystals, I assumed they were suppose to be scaleable, and apparently they are not. Any chance these will be?

Aren't they suppose to be scaleable? I know the Pre-order crystals are, and since I got the SWTOR headset, and got the crystals, I assumed they were suppose to be scaleable, and apparently they are not. Any chance these will be?

My preorder crystal was not scalable. I purchased the DDE

My preorder crystal was not scalable. I purchased the DDE

What they did is add stronger versions of the pre-order crystal for levels 47 and 50 at the ore-order crystal vendor at your respective factions fleet. What he means is they did not add the same thing for the bonus crystals for buying one of the SWTOR Razer items.

the vendor is actually a "mods" vendor, not a crystal vendor... The crystals are right at the bottom of the list, and reguire you to trade in 1 of your old crystals and some credits for the newer version

On Dromund Kaas he is called - Shommox (located in the room behind the skill mentor in Kaas city)

On Coruscant he is called - Dommu (located in the alcove next to the cantina in the senate tower)

Hope this helps

Edited by Cortesh