Karagga's palace's first boss bugs!

Not sure if that's a bug but when we did Bonethrasher I had some weird results.

We wiped a couple of times due to me dying(top-DD in my guild).

Happened twice, he was not enraged, he didn't eat a guard but he made his groundshake where he knocks everyone up in the air.

Dealt 21k and 23k dmg instantly.

They nerfed that encounter to the point of being trivial even on nightmare. If anyone in your group ends up in the pit they deserve to die. The guards only have 5k hp so why anyone would knock them into the pit is beyond me. I routinely 1 or 2 shot them as soon as they are visible. Edited by Fumanchu_Fow

what about the floating glitch where after the ground pound, you never actually land again?

you're left for the rest of the fight unable to cast anything except instants

on the other hand, you're immune to the ground pound

what about the floating glitch where after the ground pound, you never actually land again?

you're left for the rest of the fight unable to cast anything except instants

on the other hand, you're immune to the ground pound

I've actually had that happen to me during phase 3 soa. I just spam crouch until ambush lights up. It usually looks like I'm still floating but my abilities work.

Not sure if that's a bug but when we did Bonethrasher I had some weird results.

We wiped a couple of times due to me dying(top-DD in my guild).

Happened twice, he was not enraged, he didn't eat a guard but he made his groundshake where he knocks everyone up in the air.

Dealt 21k and 23k dmg instantly.

Read your debuffs. This is not a bug.

When he does the "smash you into the floor repeatedly with his fists" he debuffs you with a +incoming damage buff, use a cd before the stomp or die.

Edited by -Arcane-

Read your debuffs. This is not a bug.

When he does the "smash you into the floor repeatedly with his fists" he debuffs you with a +incoming damage buff, use a cd before the stomp or die.

Not talking about that.

I'm talking about his smash where he throws EVERYONE into the air(not his cleave or swipe).

And no I had no debuff, I actually paid attention to that the 2nd time it happened.

Edited by schnopsnosn

They nerfed that encounter to the point of being trivial even on nightmare. If anyone in your group ends up in the pit they deserve to die. The guards only have 5k hp so why anyone would knock them into the pit is beyond me. I routinely 1 or 2 shot them as soon as they are visible.

it was most of our first time running it.