worth creating pug for ops?

normal difficulty is extremely easy if people have a basic understanding of the fight. I'd compare it to WoW's new LFR difficulty, so you shouldn't have any problem pugging.

thanks for you input. is there any dedicated sites where i can direct people for tactics?

normal difficulty is extremely easy if people have a basic understanding of the fight. I'd compare it to WoW's new LFR difficulty, so you shouldn't have any problem pugging.

Normal, atleast the first 4 bosses are easily doable in a PUG.

Voice comms can help a lot with the last boss. With the way his abilities work and how much DPS needs to be switching targets on cue, it could be a pain without someone calling **** out.

That is, assuming, most people in the group don't know the fight. If most everyone knows the drill, then you could probably get by with out it.

I agree to all the posts above. reg mode EV is 100% puggable and I actually did my first EV (all bosses) in a Pug.

vent/Mumble always makes life easier.

Last boss is though easy requires coordination and your tank needs to know what he is doing otherwise you wont be able to do it :).

It is the mix of Lich king (mind traps, blue shiz on ground, lightening balls), Anub'arak (kiting boss to a fixed spot under the yellow thingy dropping down).

All the best :)

Edited by Yummymango

We blasted through normal mods no problem, was really silly. We have yet to have the people logged on, and/or 50s with some gear to really care for hardmode versions, but how much of a step up is it? Do you at least need two tanks at that point, hah.

We blasted through normal mods no problem, was really silly. We have yet to have the people logged on, and/or 50s with some gear to really care for hardmode versions, but how much of a step up is it? Do you at least need two tanks at that point, hah.

To be honest with my experience, you need to worry more about dps and less about tanks in hard modes. Because thats what will stop you from killing bosses.

4/5 bosses in hardmode are actually cake and you will get them in 2-3 tries if not one shot. I pugged hard mode and we had to do 1-2 tries because we had to tweak strats to meet enrage timers. Like for first boss letting BH dps to stay out in missile barrage phase and keep on attacking boss etc. Still it didnt feel like any sort of hard mode if you ask me.

Edited by Yummymango

Sounds good to me, we will probably go into nightmare in a month or so granted all the dudes except for like 5 of us that have gear go out and get gear.

But really, do you need two tanks? We have a couple of potential tanky types that have been dpsing raids. Would be good to know now to gear them accordingly. We blasted through normals so easily doesnt seem like it has a two tank fight.

EV only requires one tank. Karagga's Palace (currently with one boss) doesn't even require a tank. This applies to normal, hard, and nightmare versions from what my guild has experienced. The hard and nightmare difficulties just seem to add more damage done by bosses and more health added to the boss for the most part.

To be honest with my experience, you need to worry more about dps and less about tanks in hard modes. Because thats what will stop you from killing bosses.

4/5 bosses in hardmode are actually cake and you will get them in 2-3 tries if not one shot. I pugged hard mode and we had to do 1-2 tries because we had to tweak strats to meet enrage timers. Like for first boss letting BH dps to stay out in missile barrage phase and keep on attacking boss etc. Still it didnt feel like any sort of hard mode if you ask me.

The whole group can stay out on missile barrage did it with BH/Sorc heals