Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Server or Timezone Specific Forums

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Server or Timezone Specific Forums

crackyhoss
12.13.2011 , 06:24 PM | #1
So I just made a post in a topic, after which I immediately went back to the general forum. It was 5th down the line. These forums are super populated, extremely busy... threads (like this one, most likely) are going to get lost before anyone can even read them!!

We need server-specific forums! How are we supposed to coordinate with our respective servers if the general forum is whizzing by at an obscene pace? If not server-specific forums, then at LEAST East Coast PvP, East Coast PvE, RP-PvP, West Coast PvP, etc etc.

[crossing fingers that this thread actually gets noticed]

crackyhoss
12.13.2011 , 06:26 PM | #2
are you kidding me... 30 seconds and it's buried on page 2, almost on page 3. This is absurd.

Mosthatred
12.13.2011 , 06:26 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by crackyhoss View Post
[crossing fingers that this thread actually gets noticed]

Tis because the majority of the community is unable to play. The individuals in the game are not spamming the forums =D

Mindless bump anyway.

Noviru
12.13.2011 , 06:29 PM | #4
Hey everyone,

We already have a topic in our Community Forums concerning Server forums?. Since there is an on-going discussion on this topic already, we're going to close this thread to help keep things consolidated.

We please ask that you use the aforementioned Server forums? thread if you wish to post any comments or feedback.

Thank you for understanding!