Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Wipe all servers, launch on dec 15h as planned open to ALL players

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Wipe all servers, launch on dec 15h as planned open to ALL players

CactusBrawler
12.13.2011 , 06:32 PM | #31
If the PVP exploit is as bad as people make out, they probably need to roll those servers back at least.

bboudreaux
12.13.2011 , 06:32 PM | #32
what you ******* don't understand is that without early access EVERYONE would have to wait till Dec 20 so SHUT YA PIE HOLE and wait!!!

Fardreamer
12.13.2011 , 06:32 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by CactusBrawler View Post
If the PVP exploit is as bad as people make out, they probably need to roll those servers back at least.
They said they will take "appropriate action" against the exploiters.
"In the end, cowards are those who follow the darkside."
-Yoda

Ergonaut
12.13.2011 , 06:34 PM | #34
In the OP's defense, there's people level 30-40+ walking around, right now, 8 hours after launch because of one ****** game mechanic.

Master-Nala
12.13.2011 , 06:34 PM | #35
I literally don't understand this post. Do you really expect EA to make folks who were the most rabid about this game (i.e. got their pre-orders in ASAP) reroll their characters? I know you wish they would, but there is no realistic chance of that happening, so why even bother to say something so outlandish.

EA/Bioware made a decision that means some people won't get to start as early as others. In a years time, everyone will be at level cap anyway.

Maconbar
12.13.2011 , 06:34 PM | #36
First come, first served is used all over the place. If I get in line behind someone at a store, my expectation is that I will be helped once the person in front of me has been taken care of.
KAJIDIC
WOLFPACK
WEBSITE l VIDEO
"PvP Is Our Business"

Meluna
12.13.2011 , 06:35 PM | #37
Greetings, everyone. We already have a discussion thread dedicated to talking about invite waves. If you'd like to share your thoughts, you'll find the discussion thread here:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=6488

We're going to close this thread and ask that this discussion continue in the existing thread, so we can keep the conversation a little better consolidated. Thank you!