Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

In 6 months will....

Xenogias
12.13.2011 , 06:17 PM | #1
In 6 months will you remember that you didnt get in on day 1? On day 2?

No, you wont. You will be rollin with your guild farming raids or instances or working on crew skills or rolling alts. Some of you will still be in the starter area because you only play an hour or two a day and still havent decided on a main character. Some of you will have gotten bored and moved on. But NONE of you will still be sitting there whining about how you didnt get in early access on day 1. It simply wont matter anymore.

So is it really worth making a fool of yourself now for something that wont really matter in just a couple months time?

Makar
12.13.2011 , 06:18 PM | #2
I remember the days I joined all MMOs I've played, and only one of those was Day 1.....
Squadron 238 Tester

traft
12.13.2011 , 06:19 PM | #3
6 months is optimistic. I planned to wait and see after 3 months if there was enough content to keep subbing.

I expect launch issues, it is amusing to see self-inflicted issues though. I am playing my DK until I get the email so not fussed. If I could forgive the WoW 5 minute loot lag on launch, I can forgive timid developers who are afraid to get out of first gear.

airrazr
12.13.2011 , 06:20 PM | #4
i plan on putting it in my sig...
I don't need magic to win

Annobal
12.13.2011 , 06:20 PM | #5
I also remember the launch of every mmorpg I have played. They should have followed rifts example and I don't even play it anymore, at least the launch was good and fair, not flaring contempt and disappointment. The launch of this game will forever be remembered as the most disappointing and unnecessarily frustrating launch by a AAA mmorpg.

Xenogias
12.13.2011 , 06:20 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Makar View Post
I remember the days I joined all MMOs I've played, and only one of those was Day 1.....
Not saying you wont remember. I remember the first day in every MMO I have played. All I'm saying is in the end it doesnt really matter

benchpress
12.13.2011 , 06:20 PM | #7
Chances are, most of people wont be here after 6 months.

CorranTyev
12.13.2011 , 06:21 PM | #8
I will remember that I did get in day 1
INDIGNATION
Republic || Hardcore PvP || Casual PvE || Mature || US West

[Website] [Recruitment Thread] [Apply]

padawan_ender
12.13.2011 , 06:21 PM | #9
6 months?

I am to angsty-ragey to see past 6 minutes!!!1!

LEMMEEE IIINNNN!!!@!!!

OK, got that out of my system. I wanted to see what it felt like to walk in the other guys' moccasins for a change. Didn't really care for it much.

To the OP, yes I'll remember, but it won't matter at all.

CadeAssant
12.13.2011 , 06:21 PM | #10
If I can get into a RP-PVE sever and the name that I want, I'll remember it but laugh about it. If I get in and the servers are full and all the good names are taken with level 50's running around. Yeah I will bitterly remember it.
"Love doesn't lead to the dark side. Passion can lead to rage and fear, and can be controlled, but passion is not the same thing as love. Controlling your passions while being in love, that's what they should teach you to beware, but love itself will save, not condemn you." ―Jolee Bindo