Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

This thread will be closed (for good reason)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
This thread will be closed (for good reason)

xQuicksilverx
12.13.2011 , 06:22 PM | #1
Soooo... since everyone is making threads about pretty much the same 2 things (pvp server inbalance due to early game access, and conspiracy theories as to why BW is closing threads), I figured I would just make my own thread.
Why? because I feel like it! idiots...

But really.. why? Because everyone seems to be missing one crucial point: Everyone playing the game is not trolling the forums. They are playing the game.
What does this mean for you?
Stop pissing and moaning. Once you are playing the game, you won't give a ****.
All the things you are complaining about won't mean anything once you get in the game and start playing. Not to mention, you will finally have no reason to come on these forums and get sucked into the QQ storm that is a pre-game forum community.

Be patient. Get over the fact that you did not pre-order soon enough, and enjoy the game when your time comes.

Also.. keep in mind that just because "in theory" a small percentage of the total player base will have hit 50 before the official launch, doesn't mean you are going to log into TOR for the first time, only to discover your entire server overrun by 50's. This is a VERY small portion of the community that you are worried about, and its not like the handful of 50's on each server are going to just be running around for lowbies to kill.. Im sure they have things that are level appropriate that they want to do. If I was one of the first people to hit 50, I would rather be one of the first people to clear end-game content, rather than be the first one to corpse camp someone 25 levels below me.

Anyways.. troll this post before it closes. But please stop worrying about 'worst case scenarios'. Just because "in theory", early game access can **** up balancing for the first 2 weeks of release, doesn't mean the game will be unplayable. Because in reality, you won't even notice it until you get to tatooine and even then.. it won't be a big deal.

xQuicksilverx
12.13.2011 , 06:30 PM | #2
haha so many threads going up. its glorious.
BW doesnt even have to close em, they are on page 5 in the time it takes your browser to reload

jwatlingyork
12.13.2011 , 06:32 PM | #3
haha bumpy

Neurath
12.13.2011 , 06:33 PM | #4
In b4 lock, deletion or yellow writing!
Come to me as a friend and a friend you shall be, but cross me or harm me and I'll cut you in three!
Imperialist:

Bobbyrab
12.13.2011 , 06:34 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by xQuicksilverx View Post
Soooo... since everyone is making threads about pretty much the same 2 things (pvp server inbalance due to early game access, and conspiracy theories as to why BW is closing threads), I figured I would just make my own thread.
Why? because I feel like it! idiots...

But really.. why? Because everyone seems to be missing one crucial point: Everyone playing the game is not trolling the forums. They are playing the game.
What does this mean for you?
Stop pissing and moaning. Once you are playing the game, you won't give a ****.
All the things you are complaining about won't mean anything once you get in the game and start playing. Not to mention, you will finally have no reason to come on these forums and get sucked into the QQ storm that is a pre-game forum community.

Be patient. Get over the fact that you did not pre-order soon enough, and enjoy the game when your time comes.

Also.. keep in mind that just because "in theory" a small percentage of the total player base will have hit 50 before the official launch, doesn't mean you are going to log into TOR for the first time, only to discover your entire server overrun by 50's. This is a VERY small portion of the community that you are worried about, and its not like the handful of 50's on each server are going to just be running around for lowbies to kill.. Im sure they have things that are level appropriate that they want to do. If I was one of the first people to hit 50, I would rather be one of the first people to clear end-game content, rather than be the first one to corpse camp someone 25 levels below me.

Anyways.. troll this post before it closes. But please stop worrying about 'worst case scenarios'. Just because "in theory", early game access can **** up balancing for the first 2 weeks of release, doesn't mean the game will be unplayable. Because in reality, you won't even notice it until you get to tatooine and even then.. it won't be a big deal.

You're speaking rationally...and you expect the whiners to understand?