Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

In 6 months will....

DoctorWango
12.13.2011 , 06:26 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Xenogias View Post
In 6 months will you remember that you didnt get in on day 1? On day 2?

No, you wont. You will be rollin with your guild farming raids or instances or working on crew skills or rolling alts. Some of you will still be in the starter area because you only play an hour or two a day and still havent decided on a main character. Some of you will have gotten bored and moved on. But NONE of you will still be sitting there whining about how you didnt get in early access on day 1. It simply wont matter anymore.

So is it really worth making a fool of yourself now for something that wont really matter in just a couple months time?
/agree
50 Operative
50 Assassin
50 Gunslinger

traft
12.13.2011 , 06:26 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by RealLyrix View Post
Everyone will be back to World of Warcraft! :-D
The LFR Deathwing loot pinata is a winner.

Diablo_the_lord
12.13.2011 , 06:26 PM | #23
In 6 months I probably won't be playing anymore because they will probably have incredibly large queue times, and I will be laughing at the fact that this game is now free to play, or dead, like every other MMO that has had better launches than this.

Romiz
12.13.2011 , 06:26 PM | #24
LOL OP you should restate that to 6 years not months. Yes large percent of players can remember that far.

Annobal
12.13.2011 , 06:31 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Xenogias View Post
You CLEARLY did not play the AoC launch. That is by FAR the worst launch ever. Game virtually did not work beyond the starting area. Almost half the features ON the box/website not in the game. Billing issues from the start. I could go on. I understand its human nature to over react. The amount of over reaction though is mind blowing. The worst being the "I'm canceling" group.

I consider not letting every pre order play as a worse launch then any ingame issues. It was unacceptable then and it sure as hell is unacceptable now. Though, if we are talking about game quality that is a different subject.