Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Calm down please

ReconSOC
12.13.2011 , 06:08 PM | #11
Oh OK. So it launched, but you don't have your CD KEY yet, do you?

Deadfoe
12.13.2011 , 06:11 PM | #12
If someone is not playing right now it is their own fault for not pre-ordering earlier. Get over it.

Drakinor
12.13.2011 , 06:12 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Deadfoe View Post
If someone is not playing right now it is their own fault for not pre-ordering earlier. Get over it.
Right here it has ALWAYS been first come first serve, and no it is not launched you have not registered any accounts there for no official launch.
"The commander stands for virtues of wisdom, sincerity, benevolence, courage, and strictness" Sun Tzu

dreadpirateandy
12.13.2011 , 06:15 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Deadfoe View Post
I am not playing right now and it's because I'm at work for another 4 hours People should be thankful that they have the time to whine and complain that they haven't been waved into the early access yet.

kaseoi
12.13.2011 , 06:28 PM | #15
Launched or not. You still haven't put in the code for when you actually get the game. Therefor it's not the actual, actual launch. If it was, then it would have said December 13the official release date, not the 20th.

Bobbyrab
12.13.2011 , 06:31 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Drakinor View Post
Yup because as I have said before common sense aint common, and people will look a gift horse in the mouth to criticize a free gift.......some people I swear. I havent gotten in before you flame me for that lol I am PATIENTLY waiting because this game IS NOT my WHOLE life lol.
You're speaking a foreign language. Many here seriously built their lives around this game. And it's showing.