It's gonna get UGLY

UGLYMRJ

Just thought I'd throw this out there so a few people could add me, but I rolled a toon on POT5.

Name: Awshii'et

Probably won't be able to put in a ton of time on being a GM in my guild which is very active but thought it'd be a fun side project just to see how the other PvP heavy server is and what the competition is like.

But anyways... anyone that knows me from forums. Add me. Gonna be buying a ton of XP boosts so even with limited time invested it shouldn't take me too long to level.

Find me on any of the toons in my sig or Firara, my lowbie project atm.

Oh fo sho! Hit level 10 tonight, def be on here and there. Wanna see what else is out there.

I almost rolled a toon on the bastion because you make me laugh on the forums so much. Definitely adding you!

LOL nice!

It's going to be tough to get a feel for the competition on this server without getting into high-end rateds, don't you think? lowbies and reg 50s are up in the air.

It is definitely not the same gameplay on lowbies, 50s, or rateds...

It's going to be tough to get a feel for the competition on this server without getting into high-end rateds, don't you think? lowbies and reg 50s are up in the air.

Not that I don't agree, but you can't exactly bring a level 10 PT to rateds, so it might be awhile.

Another PT... I know if it's not something that can perform at all levels I would get annoyed and not play it much. I really wanted another jug but man... not fun tuntil 26.

I was planning to roll on Pot5 this weekend or early next week, thats why I looked at this forum. Guess you beat me to it!

Id love to roll a PT too but Ive played that class so much Im not sure I would want to go through levelling one again. Almost feeling burned out on pyro hehehe. Probably the best class right from level 10 and being ungeared when you start in 50s.

Have fun with it, maybe ill see you on Pot5 sometime if I ever get around to it. We'll show them how we roll on The Bastion.

Edited by Z-ToXiN

I was planning to roll on Pot5 this weekend or early next week, thats why I looked at this forum. Guess you beat me to it!

Id love to roll a PT too but Ive played that class so much Im not sure I would want to go through levelling one again. Almost feeling burned out on pyro hehehe. Probably the best class right from level 10 and being ungeared when you start in 50s.

Have fun with it, maybe ill see you on Pot5 sometime if I ever get around to it. We'll show them how we roll on The Bastion.

That's why I went PT... I really wanted another jug but at least a PT is good all the way through. Jugs are so damn painful until 26.

Hello ^_^

Well herro.

Yep, agreed, it's absolutely the most fun and the easiest class to level through pvp from level 10 up. I remember leveling my PT back after launch, when they were under the radar. The class made me look good. ;)

Although, my sin in deception was a bit more fun overall to level, performance wise for pvp - the PT outclassed it.

So welcome all you server re-rolls. :) Should start an Official Forums Guild, I'd join ya. :) Or toss an M in there for O.M.F.G. :csw_jabbapet: