Flashpoint needs to be reset bug?

So me and my buddies are trying to run Cademimu but every time we do it we get a message that the phase needs to be reset before entering. So we try resetting our phases and nothing happens.

We also tried having 1 person enter and then inviting, but the 4th person, no matter who it is, gets the phase needs to be reset before joining and cannot join.

Anyone else having this problem?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had this issue earlier.

The game does not tell you this, but you need to ensure *all* of your flashpoint *quests* (not flashpoints themselves mind!) are reset. I reset my Hammer Station Flashpoint quest (even though I hadnt done any of it, just picked it up), and then I could mysteriously enter the Esseles flashpoint, which I had the reset issue with.

So, if the game wont let you enter, reset all your flashpoint quests, as well as the flashpoint itself.

Same Issue, we just can't go in Hammer Station, resettet everything, even canceled the mission and take the Quest again with all 4. Nothing works, GG BW :(

Seems like... my char can't go in this Instance, well...still fail.

Edited by Sath_Wishes

Same issue has been happening to me as well starting today. Tried everything from abanding mission to resetting instances (though no confirmation if any suppose to be given). Even completely quit and started the game up again. All I ask for is a solution telling me and anyone else with this problem what exactly is going on.

Yup me and my friend are having that exact same issue right now been trying for 30 minutes to get in. Dropped the flashpoint completly, tried swapping leaders, reset the quest itself from the quest menu and right clicking portait and reseting all active flashpoints nothing is working. We can enter the instance solo just fine but not grouped.

This. Resetting flash points didn't work. Disbanding and regrouping didn't work. Abandoning all flash point quests (separately and in the group), resetting flash points and then re-taking the missions didn't work.

Finally got it to work by using an old WoW hack :p If you remember how to reset instances in classic WoW, before they 'allowed' it, it's the same thing:

Reset instances and get everyone in who can get in. The person who still can't enter needs to leave the group. That person then invites someone else to a new group. Promote the new person to leader and leave that group, then get re-invited to the old group. This should set the 'saved' flashpoint to the person who became 'new' leader, as flash points are saved to group leaders and sometimes that bugs out, apparently. You should now be able to enter with the old group.

Reset instances and get everyone in who can get in. The person who still can't enter needs to leave the group. That person then invites someone else to a new group. Promote the new person to leader and leave that group, then get re-invited to the old group. This should set the 'saved' flashpoint to the person who became 'new' leader, as flash points are saved to group leaders and sometimes that bugs out, apparently. You should now be able to enter with the old group.

Keep in mind that this transfers the "bad" instance to the new character. I have an alt made that "inherits" this bad instance.

I did the Black Talon flashpoint and this happened to me on my first ever playthrough of the flashpoint. Going out and back in alone did help me.

But, something else happened. So we finish the flashpoint and at quest turn-in I got disconnected. I logged back in and the flashpoint was completely reset and I didnt get the completion for it, but I still have the items I got during the flashpoint.

I cant play a flashpoint knowing that if i get disconnected, all that time and effort is wasted.

Happened to me, too. Just today, with Athiss FP. I can't enter it in a group, I can't enter it solo. Reset the phase, abandoned quest, abandoned daily quests for Flashpoints, even abandoned daily quests for PvP! Everything else besides my class quests and my the quests on Balmorra. Can the devs please fix this?

same prob here.

Got it since today all of th sudden.

My account is filled with bugs now :( Also have the "cant talk in party and guild" bug ...

sniff... Hope they solve this prob soon.. Really dont wanna miss out anything on this awesome game

ive solved it for myself m8s.

Hope this will help you too.

Ive gone into the last flashpoint i had visited ( alone ), and resetted the flashpoint inside.

It tells you it cant reset because persons are still inside ( urself ).

Go out of the instance ( button above ur map ) and reset again when outside of the flashpoint.

Do this untill you do not have the possibility anymore to reset.

When done this you have solved your bug.. atleast it helped me.

Hf and GL m8eys !!!

jan

Ive gone into the last flashpoint i had visited ( alone ), and resetted the flashpoint inside.

It tells you it cant reset because persons are still inside ( urself ).

Go out of the instance ( button above ur map ) and reset again when outside of the flashpoint.

Do this untill you do not have the possibility anymore to reset.

^^ This worked for me. Thank you.