buff serenity/hatred

Werronious

yup, buff serenity/ hatred heal from dots by 400% to be usable, buff its dmg by 10%, buff serenity strike heal by 50% and force in balance heal by 30% and we have some pretty balanced class.

not OP like merc but balanced.

yup, buff serenity/ hatred heal from dots by 400% to be usable, buff its dmg by 10%, buff serenity strike heal by 50% and force in balance heal by 30% and we have some pretty balanced class.

not OP like merc but balanced.

nah it had it's time

Pocket healing a PT is a useful job. Pocket healing a hatred sin is..... a less efficient use of a healer's time and effort :D

So buff Hatred/ Serenity. Bring back Death Field dot spread and increase the damage (and thus the healing) of leeching strike

Edited by Rion_Starkiller

Meh..

They should do something because this spec is a joke in every aspect.. Those dots are a joke, the self heals are a joke, the 8k DPS you do is even a bigger joke as most of it is useless fluff damage that can be easily outhealed.

Annihilation, which another fluff damage spec is much more potent and viable oddly... :rolleyes:

The only buff I can think of is bring back dot spread via Death Field and Increase the self heals to at least Anni mara levels and add the same group healing also.

I don't understand why this spec was destroyed like this. :(

Edited by DavidAtkinson

Meh..

They should so something because this spec is a joke in every aspect.. Those dots are a joke, the self heals are a joke, the 8k DPS you do is even a bigger joke as most of it is useless fluff damage that can be easily outhealed.

Annihilation, which another fluff damage spec is much more potent and viable oddly... :rolleyes:

The only buff I can think of is bring back dot spread via Death Field and Increase the self heals to at least Anni mara levels and add the same group healing also.

I don't understand why this spec was destroyed like this. :(

I just unsubbed and went to FF14, my money is needed somewhere else :)))))