Cho Mai Server

Hmille

Please BioWare. There are more people on Korriban right now on the Hedarr Soongh server than my entire server population -Cho Mai (10). Please include several PVP East servers to be able to transfer to The Fatman tommorrow morning. I logged on to my guild message saying we weren't picked yet and nobody is even online or on vent. If you want a good 50-100 mature skilled players still playing your game, just do this for us. I even got 2 of my friends to re-sub last night hoping for transfers today. My fate rests in your hands.

They aren't going to listen Blake (Cazna here). I was going to come back and play and my girlfriend was going to try it out. Apparently transferring the 30 people that still have active accounts on Cho Mai republic side was too much for them handle.

They aren't going to listen Blake (Cazna here). I was going to come back and play and my girlfriend was going to try it out. Apparently transferring the 30 people that still have active accounts on Cho Mai republic side was too much for them handle.

Hahaha, what's up Caz. For real man this is getting ridiculous. Server transfer to The Fatman by tommorrow morning or i'm SKEET.

Nothing, I have actually been waiting a long time for these transfers cause I want to get back to playing. Everyone from my group is off playing different games now, most of them on WoW, but I can't take that game. Played it off and on since release and 7 years is enough. You still close with the Wookie guys?

They all quit man. August just re-subbed last night for transfers. Hopefully we will be going to The Fatman today. They increased the population cap of the servers today, so they will be transfering ALL PVP East servers to The Fatman until it is near capacity, then move on to the second largest PVP East server. Either way I see us getting transfered by tommorrow. Glad to see BioWare working though. They obviously know from the good reports of transfers going through without any bugs that they need to speed it up. 23 Minutes ago they added more servers to the list:)

suup khalif, i highly doubt we will get transfers to fatman, the idea is to essentially merge lower pop servers, even is a forum dev post saying we will not be able to transfer to already heavy servers. dunno where we will go but i was hoping to transfer today.

-Mud

suup khalif, i highly doubt we will get transfers to fatman, the idea is to essentially merge lower pop servers, even is a forum dev post saying we will not be able to transfer to already heavy servers. dunno where we will go but i was hoping to transfer today.

-Mud

Hey Mud, obviously you haven't been looking close enough to realize one of the most dead PVP East servers in the game was transfered to The Fatman at 9 am. The next several dead PVP East servers will be going to The Fatman or the second highest population PVP East one.

well that would be nice, i was just going by what the devs were saying over the past couple weeks. i have not looked where servers were transfering to. fatman would be nice, id take 2nd tho as well, hell even 3rd. would be nice to have more than 1 on fleet and people on the other planets. would make leveling another char worth it

-Mud

We might get Fatman, considering they are already transferring one east coast pvp server to Fatman. And I think what they are trying to do is something similar to what the The Secret World is doing. Secret World has one-shard but with instanced channels, once the channel is full, the overflow goes into the next instanced channel. Guild Wars 2 does this also, but they still have tons of servers, so not sure whats up there. Hopefully they are doing this and that's why transfers took so long.

They all quit man. August just re-subbed last night for transfers. Hopefully we will be going to The Fatman today. They increased the population cap of the servers today, so they will be transfering ALL PVP East servers to The Fatman until it is near capacity, then move on to the second largest PVP East server. Either way I see us getting transfered by tommorrow. Glad to see BioWare working though. They obviously know from the good reports of transfers going through without any bugs that they need to speed it up. 23 Minutes ago they added more servers to the list:)

That sucks, we can form something up once we are transferred if you guys want. I have some specific insight into events that led to our guild split that makes me wish it never happened. You still going to play Guild Wars 2?

Hello everyone,

We know that everyone is excited about the new server transfers and wants to share their thoughts, but will be closing this thread and asking that the conversation be kept here:

Free Character Transfers Now Available On Select Servers

This will help us ensure that everyone can participate in conversation with one another, and the forums aren't completely dedicated to threads on this important topic.

You may also want to take a look at the following information that we have posted recently:

Free Character Transfers Now Available On Select Servers Blog Entry

List of Available Servers for Transfer

Character Transfer Service FAQ

Please note that we have not listed all of the servers that will be eligible for transfers just yet, stay tuned to the threads linked above for additional details. Thanks!