Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Gathering Feedback

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TUXs
Yesterday , 09:10 AM | #311
Quote: Originally Posted by kodrac View Post
You watch, they'll speed it up when the next gear update is close. And everyone will fall into their trap. "Oh thank you thank you, it's so much easier now I can gear up all my toons!". That's the point because BANG new update and new gear! #maniacallaughter

I'd call you cynical if you weren't so damn right...
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

OlBuzzard
Yesterday , 11:39 AM | #312
Quote: Originally Posted by kodrac View Post
You watch, they'll speed it up when the next gear update is close. And everyone will fall into their trap. "Oh thank you thank you, it's so much easier now I can gear up all my toons!". That's the point because BANG new update and new gear! #maniacallaughter

Gearing up again ?? UGH ! IMHO this is the one thing that needs a bit of work. I'm really tired of having a pile of ... "whatever" left over from previous exchange systems.

New gear is always inevitiable in any MMO. There will never be an end to it. I prefer that custom ( or adaptive) gear remain in place. That gives players a better since of individuality. It's too bad that some of the rewards or drops don't include (as an option ) .. individual components to go inside of said gear ! That would be cool !
(████████████████████████████]:|█[ioi]█[|||████]|█|

PennyAnn
Yesterday , 01:52 PM | #313
Quote: Originally Posted by Lhancelot View Post
WB PennyAnn
Thanks, Lhance! I'm only a forum lurker at this point. I came back around to check out Ossus and the new storyline, but I'm not willing to risk wading into companion bugs and other issues. I suppose I will check them out at some point, likely when I get finished playing through the new content that recently went in for WoW. I have been quite happily leveling characters there from all the new races they have put in the game since I started playing there (6 brand new races, to be exact - and that's fun!). For SWTOR, I guess I will be wandering off again until 6.0 quite likely, but I still keep an eye on these forums and hope for improvements to a game I've loved for a long time. Mainly bug fixes so I'm not concerned about losing companions I worked hard to gain influence with, etc. just for starting the new story and skipping KotFE/ET (which I have zero desire to slog through ever again). The skip mechanic was a very good idea, but like lots of things here, it was not implemented well and resulted in bugs that have outweighed the excitement of new story.

I am very happy for the players of this game to see so many gold posts, especially from new faces that I think will help really change the tide of communication. No one has built up any anger for Daniel or Mike yet, so I feel like there is less push back from the jump at what they have to say, just because we haven't been shaking our fists at them (specifically) to talk to us and quit being silent on important issues here on the OFFICIAL FORUMS.

I don't know if this game will ever return to its heyday, but seeing some signs that it isn't circling the drain quite as rapidly as we all feared bodes well. Hope you are well! Thanks for the shout out. =)

Do not correct a fool or he will hate you; correct a wise man, and he will appreciate you.
Click here to use my Referral Link

Lhancelot
Yesterday , 04:03 PM | #314
Quote: Originally Posted by PennyAnn View Post
Thanks, Lhance! I'm only a forum lurker at this point. I came back around to check out Ossus and the new storyline, but I'm not willing to risk wading into companion bugs and other issues. I suppose I will check them out at some point, likely when I get finished playing through the new content that recently went in for WoW. I have been quite happily leveling characters there from all the new races they have put in the game since I started playing there (6 brand new races, to be exact - and that's fun!). For SWTOR, I guess I will be wandering off again until 6.0 quite likely, but I still keep an eye on these forums and hope for improvements to a game I've loved for a long time. Mainly bug fixes so I'm not concerned about losing companions I worked hard to gain influence with, etc. just for starting the new story and skipping KotFE/ET (which I have zero desire to slog through ever again). The skip mechanic was a very good idea, but like lots of things here, it was not implemented well and resulted in bugs that have outweighed the excitement of new story.

I am very happy for the players of this game to see so many gold posts, especially from new faces that I think will help really change the tide of communication. No one has built up any anger for Daniel or Mike yet, so I feel like there is less push back from the jump at what they have to say, just because we haven't been shaking our fists at them (specifically) to talk to us and quit being silent on important issues here on the OFFICIAL FORUMS.

I don't know if this game will ever return to its heyday, but seeing some signs that it isn't circling the drain quite as rapidly as we all feared bodes well. Hope you are well! Thanks for the shout out. =)

Sure, I wondered how you been so thanks for the update. Always enjoy reading your posts so even if you just here periodically that's nice.

I am like you in the way of not playing SWTOR until 6.0, maybe. I will see what they end up adding/fixing/changing in the next substantial update before I log back in.

I am optimistic about the added yellow posts we now have, and the new guys bring a little bit of freshness to the forums, hopefully that continues and perhaps with improved communication the next update will add more things the players enjoy/like instead of game design continuing down the path none of us seem to want.
The Revival of SWTOR: Petition for More Funding and Resources
(Click link Below For More Information)

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=959696

TrixxieTriss
Yesterday , 08:02 PM | #315
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
I wanted to highlight this as although I totally get the frustration if there is a feeling we have fallen silent in this thread... we have become much more active in gathering feedback around the forums on a variety of topics. That was ultimately the goal of this thread was to work with you on better ways to gather feedback (which I hope that you feel we are already doing).

Keep any feedback related feedback coming as we will continue to keep our eyes on this thread.

-eric
Really appreciate the vast improvement in communitions in general. I think that Mike 🅱️ being so active with the pvp community has been great. Any chance you guys will do another poll on what 8v8 maps people like and what “types” of maps people prefer. Hopefully either you or Mike are able to put in the time to watch the feed back stream Snave organised.

There is still some room for improvement from you guys, especially with regards to mulple questions left unanswered that the community as a whole has been asking and had zero response.... ie, why the change and excessive gear grind and why did you lock enchantments, mods, hilts and barrels to specific gear slots.

Damask_Rose
Yesterday , 10:00 PM | #316
Perhaps I'm being optimistic, but Charles and Eric seemed less cagey in today's stream. They touched on a lot of hot topics. They didn't necessarily address them, but they acknowledged them.

TrixxieTriss
Today , 07:08 AM | #317
Quote: Originally Posted by Damask_Rose View Post
Perhaps I'm being optimistic, but Charles and Eric seemed less cagey in today's stream. They touched on a lot of hot topics. They didn't necessarily address them, but they acknowledged them.
I didn’t even know there was a stream.

See this is a major problem when there aren’t any yellow posts to announce these streams are happening.

Eric : Feed Back TM . : make sure ALL social media interviews or pod casts are announced with a dev post ahead of time so that we know about it.

aeterno
Today , 12:56 PM | #318
My suggestion would be to story wise going forward utilize established characters - companions that are left canonically for sure alive - a lot more. And not just as a to-do list to tick off via alliance alerts or short cameos but as workhorses going forward. Pretty much everybody else recognisable is dead by now anyway.

Have imp and pub companions fill the slots of throwaway characters in the form of say the tall emo hair jedi and the twilek snarky spec ops.... can't really remember their names despite doing the jedi under siege story for 10+ times, and that's a point in itself me feels.

DarthSpuds
Today , 01:00 PM | #319
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
I didn’t even know there was a stream.

See this is a major problem when there aren’t any yellow posts to announce these streams are happening.

Eric : Feed Back TM . : make sure ALL social media interviews or pod casts are announced with a dev post ahead of time so that we know about it.
And that links to said streams, casts are in a stickied thread on the Official Game Forums.

All The Best
#Is-This-As-Good-As-It-Gets?

If you think my comment has been helpful in anyway please >>Click Here<< for the Refer A Friend Bonus.