Nerf the Other class!

-Alaraz-

The Other class is so overpowered it's rediculous! There are nothing but Other classes in pvp zones! All I see is Other abilities being used and i can't do anything but die!

I try to hide behind cover but the Others use their Matrix ability and put everything in slow and right before i die they say, "Everything that has a beginning has an end". OMG!

I tried to exit the pvp area to save myself, but the Others did a combined shot called Death Ray which tore a fabric in time and killed me between loading screens! I then appeared in some graveyard where some Old Other said, "You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.." ***!

I'm tired of this world filled with the Other class!

NERF the Other class!!!!

The Other class is so overpowered it's rediculous! There are nothing but Other classes in pvp zones! All I see is Other abilities being used and i can't do anything but die!

I try to hide behind cover but the Others use their Matrix ability and put everything in slow and right before i die they say, "Everything that has a beginning has an end". OMG!

I tried to exit the pvp area to save myself, but the Others did a combined shot called Death Ray which tore a fabric in time and killed me between loading screens! I then appeared in some graveyard where some Old Other said, "You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.." ***!

I'm tired of this world filled with the Other class!

NERF the Other class!!!!

NOOOOO!!! It's not the Other class that needs to be nerf'd it's Those Guys. Those Guys pwn me all the time with there overpowered abilities and I have no chance to win. I am going to unsub unless Those Guys are nerfed and soon. I can't believe bioware would release a game that is so unbalanced that Those Guys always win. Do not touch the Other class, thay are fine L2P.

No I'm glad he pointed out yous trollin' cus I nearly fell for it.

What really needs nerfing NOW is My Mirror Class. All their skills are just sooooo much better. Why do they get so much utility? Whenever I fight My Mirror Class i automatically lose and get like 3 shotted in under 2 seconds. My Mirror Class is OP.

This needs to be sorted or i'll unsub yesterday.

No I'm glad he pointed out yous trollin' cus I nearly fell for it.

What really needs nerfing NOW is My Mirror Class. All their skills are just sooooo much better. Why do they get so much utility? Whenever I fight My Mirror Class i automatically lose and get like 3 shotted in under 2 seconds. My Mirror Class is OP.

This needs to be sorted or i'll unsub yesterday.

When I play my class, I melt face of everyone elses class. Sometimes 5 of them at once all by myself. But then that OTHER class comes and kills me when my CC is on cooldown. They clearly need to be nerfed.

The ultimate nerf scissors says paper by the way rock is fine!!!! Nerf that class cause I can't L2P my class it's to hard and I don't want to use those abilities that will actually let me win cause it will make me click more than 1 button and actually have to think while playing. Do it now or I am unsubbing today.... Edited by LordbishopX

I play the Other class and can solo anyone, 2 or 3 ppl at once with no problem, even when my skills are on cooldown i solo u, have some videos too, im always the first in charts and its just cause i know how to play the Other class, im just master and ur lamers all, class is fine, l2p morons