healing seer poop toss bad?

Letsjet

I am rounding out my Legendary title and need a Sentinel or a Seer.

I have a Sin as one of my 2 "mains," and I'd like a pure healer to go with my JK's guild. Even for flashpoints and bad pvp fun. I think Sorcs's abilities look great, but Seer's ...

My only hang up is they let fly globs of poo (i.e. rocks) that I remember from years ago.

Can a seer tell me if they still throw a lot of poo at 70+, or should I give the character an appropriate name to that action?

Thanks in advance

Edited by Letsjet

lol. I never really thought it looked like globs of poop. There is project which throws a big boulder and telekinetic throw which throws lots of little pebbles. But neither of these do I really use as healer as I'm usually healing on my healer. Occasionally when a battle is going easy I'll throw in some damage which will include project and possibly telekinetic throw too (which i find to be an incredibly lackluster spell and same for sorceror version) but that's not happening very much at all except for vet runs.

Sage healers heals all look more or less like Sorcerors except they are of a white colour than purple.

Edited by NayaruLovegood

globs of poop

I think it looks like cat litter. Thats why I don´t play Seer but love my Sorc to death.

Occasionally I'll throw in some damage which will include project and possibly telekinetic throw too.

In vet and master Flashpoints I do almost more dmg than healing - with volt rush and Endless Offensive.

Too bad it´s a pain to get that set.

In vet and master Flashpoints I do almost more dmg than healing - with volt rush and Endless Offensive.

Too bad it´s a pain to get that set.

Yep nice flex, that's the ideal situation but not really worth mentioning outside of someone seriously wanting to play healer sage/sorc. For everyone else it's heal OR dps, not both at the same time.

Edited by NayaruLovegood