Post Pictures of Your Jedi Consular Here!

AGSThomas

I am sure it has been menioned somehere but alas i have not seen it despite doing a search but can someone tell me how these screenshots are being taken?

I know you can use printscreen ect to take screenies but unless my character is either in a cutscene or casting i can't really move around to get a good look before it snaps back to looking at their backs again.

It's probably something so simple I have overlooked it :rolleyes:

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Shadow with upgraded gear.

http://i.imgur.com/HBNaO.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/4jQlr.jpg

Nice pics.

I just think one word when I see the pvp gear...Shaman. It just doesnt look right for a jedi, any jedi. And what is the deal with black core lightsabers...lol. But with extractable purple mods and more ls color crystals coming, these issues will largely be fixed....except for the opportunity cost of other, non-shaman endgame gear.

Nice pics.

I just think one word when I see the pvp gear...Shaman. It just doesnt look right for a jedi, any jedi. And what is the deal with black core lightsabers...lol. But with extractable purple mods and more ls color crystals coming, these issues will largely be fixed....except for the opportunity cost of other, non-shaman endgame gear.

I mostly see it as the "Hermit that lives in a cave" sorta look, (like a Jedi in Exile or something similar) and in my case, on Hoth or iLum judging from the colors. But you are correct it's not the sort of look a Consular should use, since they are considered Diplomats and Teachers of Philosophy and the Force. Personally I like it myself, since the alternative is horrifying on a Male character. Also I don't have a problem with BlackCore crystals, they just need more variants of colors which they are adding with the next content patch thankfully.

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/7681/korielkaesoron.jpg

Nice capture!.... can anybody give me tips on how the hell i can get the game take a screenshot when i want it to... sometimes during cutscenes or during just gameplay the game wont take screenshots when i want it to =\

Nice capture!.... can anybody give me tips on how the hell i can get the game take a screenshot when i want it to... sometimes during cutscenes or during just gameplay the game wont take screenshots when i want it to =\

Press the PrintScreen button. To remove the UI for a fullscreen shot press ALT+Z.

I am sure it has been menioned somehere but alas i have not seen it despite doing a search but can someone tell me how these screenshots are being taken?

I know you can use printscreen ect to take screenies but unless my character is either in a cutscene or casting i can't really move around to get a good look before it snaps back to looking at their backs again.

It's probably something so simple I have overlooked it :rolleyes:

I overlooked it too till someone mentioned it in chat... Hold down the LEFT mouse button to move the camera around without moving your character, which lets you take screenshots at whatever angle as long as you don't try to move.

Taking one while moving at weird angles involves holding the left button down while pressing W or whatever your move forward key is and then trying to stretch to the PrintScreen button... easier if you have a wireless mouse believe me!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...