Greeting fellow republicans

Macerr

Hi All. Newbie to MMO but my love of star wars has dragged me over from the world of FPS to try this.

I'm Maccer (pronounced makker) mature gamer with experience of gaming clans and team work to get objective.

Character is Macerth - republic Jedi sentinal. I'm slowly getting head round concepts in PvE and yet to try PvP and flash points/Ops. so please be kind if you see me on planets making the noob errors still trying to get to grips with layout and etiquates involved in "operations". Any sage advice is always welcome master :)

Hi All. Newbie to MMO but my love of star wars has dragged me over from the world of FPS to try this.

I'm Maccer (pronounced makker) mature gamer with experience of gaming clans and team work to get objective.

Character is Macerth - republic Jedi sentinal. I'm slowly getting head round concepts in PvE and yet to try PvP and flash points/Ops. so please be kind if you see me on planets making the noob errors still trying to get to grips with layout and etiquates involved in "operations". Any sage advice is always welcome master :)

welcome, Maccer! nice to meet ya. i quite enjoy my Jedi Sentinel, but i have to say my favorite class is the smuggler hands down. don't worry about making mistakes and such. we all were noobs at one point in time. :p

I had to reply to this because the exact same thing happened to me. I was an avid FPS gamer most of my life, but the love for star wars has made me buy this game. MMO's are completly new to me and am still trying to wrap my head around this type of game, so your not alone!

I have always been a FPS gamer if I ever did game and my love of Star Wars has brought me into this game which I"m loving! Tried WOW a few years ago and it was **** as I had always heard anyway lol so I'm right there with ya Edited by Gatran