Mek-Sha [Heroic 4] Turf War, Nova Blade Lieutenant immune to damage

Estelindis

When choosing to work with Harido Wald, in the instanced area two enemies can be defeated (Dar'manda Challenger and Dire Skull Battlemaster), however the Nova Blade Lieutenant is immune to damage. No matter how long I fight this enemy, or what abilities I use, nothing works. The heroic cannot be completed.

If there's something I'm overlooking, I'd be glad to hear it.

When choosing to work with Harido Wald, in the instanced area two enemies can be defeated (Dar'manda Challenger and Dire Skull Battlemaster), however the Nova Blade Lieutenant is immune to damage. No matter how long I fight this enemy, or what abilities I use, nothing works. The heroic cannot be completed.

If there's something I'm overlooking, I'd be glad to hear it.

Some of the glowing blue items around the room will remove their immunity, check their buffs to see what is required and use the ability that is set in your temporary ability bar

Yup, just pick up the items they remove his immunity and you can kill him. The funny thing is that you need this heroic for a new achievement and you need to buy the contract at the end for 1,8 mil each time, making this achievement cost 70+ mil.

We had a similar thing on Dantooien already......

In my phase there is nothing glowing, nothing to pick up and no temp bar, but I'm guessing if there was something to pick up and I picked that up, I would get a temp bar?

Allready resetted the phase couple of times, but still nothing to pick up.

In my phase there is nothing glowing, nothing to pick up and no temp bar, but I'm guessing if there was something to pick up and I picked that up, I would get a temp bar?

Allready resetted the phase couple of times, but still nothing to pick up.

When I've done this, if you take out either of the other two gang members before the Immune one, the clickies go away and breaks the quest, not even resetting helps so you have to abandon and pick it up again and do your best to take out the Nova Blade ones first. But yes you'd get a temp ability bar like the Heroic one.

Edited by Farferello

Would be nice to know if this is gonna get fixed any time soon. Or at least put a heroic terminal on the same area, because we have to keep abandoning and re-picking the mission.

I'm hoping it's a bug and not intended, as we have little control over the NPC who's hitting the other two (or the other two hitting each other) while I'm playing with the temporary quickbar, clickable items and damage immunity on one of the bosses. It's doable, but too much is depending on what the NPC's in the instance are doing.

did this quest 2 more times now - some more observations:

• just carefully get close enough to the fruit basket to click it and stay there (you need to click it several times)
  • the Nova Blade guy always notices and attacks me first - the others just stand there - so it is relatively easy to kill him first
  • BUT that doesn't work at all when you a. sided with Veek (Geek, Creek, whatshisname) in the story and b. bring Shae with you - the Dar'manda guy attacks almost instantly right after the Nova Blade guy - which storywise is kinda cool but annoying nonetheless

but that is just a little workaround that does not even work all the time - so please BW make the clickables actually clickable the whole time!

• 2 weeks later...
I was able to kill the Nova Blade guy using the fruit temporary power. However after killing the 3 mobs, the quest says I'm supposed to "sign a contract with the gang negotiator" but none of the gang reps in the Cantina will talk to me. Not even the one (Haro Wald) with whom I did the first convo before the mission to kill the Nova Blade and other bosses. How do you progress?

• 2 weeks later...

All above is true

Kill the main boss first and use the blue clicky flower pot - it is a debuff that drops his immunity - it takes several times of using the clicky debuff - all this time his henchmen will be shooting you so bring a good healer or a buddy.

Once boss is dead then kill off the henchmen remaining

Then there will be an npc in the room with you - talk to him and buy the contract - 1.8mill - once you click on it in your inventory and sign it mission is complete and you get like 30k credits - hopefully by signing the contract I wont have to do that every time - otherwise this mission is just a credit sink