Guild Leader's Council Meeting-Pax Republica

CaptainPeabo

Oh Oh Oh.. I am in. Acting Guild leader for Death's Fist. (www.deathsfist.com) Also run the guild for the Republic side.

Though we have shrunk we still have a few active players.

I am on most evenings 9-midnight (central time). Lately can be found on either Minalde or Aubrei on Republic side.

Just let me know.

Edited by Irrissa

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My main toon's name is Eot-Laroc, and I am the guild leader for <Delusions of Grandeur TAG> (a republic guild) of PoT5. We also have a sister guild on the imp side called <immune to Attrition>. We are definitely interested in participating in server-wide activities! Our website is TheAdultGamer.com, and either myself or any of our officers (RhinoB, Ryjack, or Moz) would be happy to take part in a meeting of the minds on the server :)

Hey <FOAD> is down for any PvP action. I am an officer, and I have set up world events in Fatman. I have some good ideas that will get the blood of some old SWG vets, as well as some of the new blood, boiling. Hit me up in game Kahndraga, Llamatoe, Bubbamacaque, or BigTbag on pub side or Ghostllama on imp side. You can also get in contact with Colid, Deegle, Oden, Earendel, or Macro. These are all officers/ guild leaders.

I'm Healingtouch GM of <Death to the Republic>. Add me to the contact list and let's get this moving forward. I'd suggest using the open chat or using an open Mumble/Vent chat channel if possible. Our guild is available for all pvp events. Edited by dougiepants

Bryson (Captain Peabo) is having some technical issues so it will be a few days/weeks before he can update this. However we are shooting for a November meeting date and would like to see 1-2 people from each guild attend. Thank you all for your patience! Edited by Cmelt

• 3 weeks later...
Hey i will show up i am one of the officers for <Exiles of Lowca> just kinda wanna see what this is going to be like and want to get more involved in the community just post a time and i will try and be there. Edited by Praiden

• 2 weeks later...
Hey everyone, I must apologize for the timing of my bad luck. But I am back now, I want to thank everyone for their interest in the guild meeting. We are going to go with Sun, Dec 9th at 1 pm est as the date for the meeting. We ask that guilds only bring their leader and two officers due to the size of the meeting. I'll be using the information that I have so far to contact guilds to open friendly relations, but I ask that guild leaders send me mail in game so I can give the guild the correct information. My in-game name is Bryson. Be sure to check this thread for the agenda that we will be discussing in our game. Again guys sorry for the delay and thanks for the interest and I'll be seeing everyone for sure Dec 9th at 1pm.