Amazing deaths in the 6 movies

siftyy

• 2 weeks later...
The 2 clone troopers yoda decapitated in revenge of the sith, they were all like "yeah gonna shoot this little guy in the back like a baws" and yoda was like "nah bruv eat backflip" ... soz I get excited just thinking of that bit..

Aunt Beru and Uncle Owen. While we don't see them actually get killed, that one scene with their charred skeletons that were so obviously trying to escape the house remains one of the most chilling moments in SW.

How about in ROTJ when the 2 Ewoks were running through the bushes... They get over a little hill together and an explosion hits in front of them. Cloud of smoke passes by and only 1 of them gets up. He tries to help his buddy get up, but no response, he's dead.

To me it was amazing that they would actually show an Ewok dying. This would force all the parents to explain to the little kids what death is.

I have to agree with you on Ki-Adi-Mundi. Even though we weren't given a whole of character depth, I still felt really sad watching that scene.

Same would go for Aayla Secura.

This

I played the Battlefield games and it gave some nice back story to this

purtty sad

I have to agree with you on Ki-Adi-Mundi. Even though we weren't given a whole of character depth, I still felt really sad watching that scene.

Same would go for Aayla Secura.

Aayla Secura, in my opinion, should have died anyway. I never liked her.

Also, Darth Tyranus's death in Episode III.

Edited by Duduneco