Best looking Blaster Rifles

Kilokov

Hey all,

Any of you guys find any awesome looking blaster rifles? Half the time I'm stuck running around with some tiny gun with no stock that the game expects me to use to stockstrike with.

The best one I've found so far would be the E-313 Heavy Repeating Disruptor that you get on Tatooine. Looks like an MG3 and actually looks like something you'd want to show up to firefights with without everyone pointing and laughing at you.

Any other blasters that look like they can destroy the world?

Please post screenshots, the name of the weapon, and, if possible, where/how you found your weapon of choice!

Update: Guess I should start compiling a list of all the blasters on the first post for easy access!

Update: Wow, guess our thread is a sticky now! It's time for me to reorganize the OP...

Blaster Rifle Screenshots

Credit goes where it's due for these screenshots

- Advanced Fusion Rifle

- Electro Charge Rifle

- E-313 Heavy Repeating Disruptor

- Republic Command Carbine

- C-303 Assault Rifle

(Courtesy of Mikuro!)

- A-11 Scout Disruptor

(Courtesy of Mikuto! Internet highfive to Mikuto for summarizing most of these to begin with!)

- N-12 Rampage-X Carbine

(Courtesy of Torhead)

- N-416 Rampage X-Forcer

(Courtesy of Therealkoop)

- C-211 Assault Saboteur

(Courtesy of JeyKama)

- A-52 Rancor-X Carbine

(Courtesy of Elithrar)

- Recon Carbine

(Courtesy of Ironcleaver)

- B-306 Bantha Disruptor

(Courtesy of Thandellon)

(Tatooine Bonus Quest Reward)

- D-400 Nova Carbine

(Courtesy of Sanzorz)

(Balmorra Commendation)

- S-400 Stealth Saboteur

- D-3 Searing Disintegrator

(Courtesy of Sandzibar)

- P-7 Military Enforcer

- H-411 Battle Saboteur

(Courtesy of ME!)

(PvP Weapons Shop)

- Red Reaper Assault Rifle

(Courtesy of Gustomucho)

- V-201 Heavy Repeating Rifle

(Courtesy of CapitalistMonkey)

Republic Command Carbine

Recon Carbine

N-400 Rampage-X Saboteur

Electro Charge Rifle

E-313 Heavy Repeating Disruptor

E-111 Stealth-X Saboteur

D-400 Nova Carbine

Clan Varad Recon Blaster Rfile

Cadimimu Rangers Blaster Rifle

C-303 Assault Rifle

Black Talon Scouts Rifle

B-306 Bantha Disruptor

Athiss Scouts Long Range Rifle

A-310 Charge Interceptor

E-115 Fusion Saboteur

(Gallery of various rifles courtesy of Tatanka!)

Edited by Kilokov

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't remember exactly where I got it, but the C-211 Assault Saboteur looks really nice if you're more into semi-realistic looking rifles.

http://www.torhead.com/item/fgZSrpE

Man, that looks like it could be a cool one. I wish there were an option to preview weapons; too many times I get a gun that looks awesome in the tiny picture but then turns out to be some strange alien thing.

What was the name of the first orange rifle you get anyways, it's been so long. Not sure if I still have it still in storage.

My biggest (haha) problem is that I'm body type 4, so any weapon smaller than a full sized rifle looks incredibly tiny in my meaty hands.

http://www.torhead.com/item/gNaikMo

A-52 Rancor-X Carbine. Level 48 required, bought at the Voss commendation equipment vendor. Hands down my favorite looking blaster rifle I've found; to me it looks how a Star Wars blaster should.

It's basically white with orange highlights, and has a scope on top. It uses the same model as the blaster rifles Imperial troopers usually carry.

Edited by GaiusAudax

Personally I like C-303 Assault Rifle because it feels more beefy and bad *** compared to the thin little sticks that I've been finding. As for it looking good with stock strike, meh, w/e, stock strike is a dumb idea anyways...

Ha! That's the same one I use, and I love the look. Its thick bulky and short in length and has the 3 barrels, which makes the different rounds I use make sense.

I was using the Stealth-x sabatuer for quite a long time. Everything else just looked stupid. It looks decent and not too spacey.

I just grabbed a rifle from Balmorra. I was hesitant to spend 14 commondations on it, but then i was pleased with its appearance. Looks like an fg-42 without the magazine in it, and no optic. basically it looks manly and has a normal-sized stock on it so stockstriking makes sense.

http://military.wikia.com/wiki/FG-42

Do you remember the name of the FG42 looking blaster?

Oh yeah, post screenshots of your blasters, so we don't have to guess what they all look like based on the tiny pictures.

Edited by Kilokov

Don't be quick to vendor your 1st orange rifle. That ***** will be your best looking weapon for many levels to come, just keep it up to date with mods.

No, I'm pretty sure the min to max damage range does not scale with mods (sadly). Update your rife at every possible chance.

The level 48 rife from Voss is ok looking. But I do think the rifles srites so far that I have seen need way more love.

Edited by Ramaos

My favorite was E-313 Heavy Repeating Disruptor, it could be bough for 11k (I think) credits on Tatooine in Speciality Shop.

That shop was really useful when I arrived at Tatooine for the first time.

This is the coolest one I've found so far. (at least, in my opinion) I still used it at 50 until I got my PvP one, which doesn't look as cool.

Edited by bbqsauced

No, I'm pretty sure the min to max damage range does not scale with mods (sadly). Update your rife at every possible chance.

The level 48 rife from Voss is ok looking. But I do think the rifles srites so far that I have seen need way more love.

Damage range on orange rifles scales with barrel upgrades which armstech can make, so u can easily get on the trade network.

There is a generic rating (at level 30 I have rating 70 I think) which scales the damage based on weapon type. Armour plating does the same thing for orange armour based on the rating, armour piece, and type (heavy), so for armour this means that while u do need heavy armour or you lose a percentage, u can get an early set and use it the whole game, rifle too. Modable ones only though.

Edited by AnthSD

Just picked up the E-115 and that doesnt look to bad. Reminds me a bit of a meltagun from warhammer 40k.

Are there to many guns in teh game? The idea was that they would be modable and I like that idea, but with so many floating around its just easier to pick up a new one every few levels.

Barrel mods definitely upgrade your min/max damage, I'm still using the first orange rifle you get on Ord Mantell and it's as good as a regular 43 blue.