New Weapon/Armor styles? Sw 7 The Force awakens Inspired

Foreignobjects

What would u like to see if they add Styles from the Force Awakens, including the other 6 movies,

i myself would like to see

1. Kylo Rens Gear

A. Saber " OF COURSE" or a saber similar to kylo rens

B. his Armor and helmet.

2. Anakin and soon to become Finn's Saber

3. Traditional Jedi Robes. that dont look like bath Robes, examples

A. Valiant Jedi armor and eradicator sith armor are the only short sleeve cloaks i like

b. The Exterminator robe and kreia's robe are the most accurate to a jedi Cloak, Think of the Exterminator Cloak with a Jedi knight robe under it...

It would look like Anakins gear in Episode 3....

4. that comes to exactly what they should add. Anakin and Obi wans Gear from episode three.

if u say its to far in the past.. BS. . theyve added several sets of armor that are from the clone wars era.

1. the Temple Guardian armor " From the Clone Wars Show"

2. Daring Rogue " one of Starkillers Suits.. " the Force unleashed protagonist"

3. Humble Hero , "if dyed black. looks exactly like Lukes getup from Return of the jedi"

4. WGF or w/e the newer speeder , is the speeder rey is driving in the SW7 trailer just a diff color

I truly believe there going to add iconic gear. specially around the time when the movie is about to come out

What would you like to see... and if its non cannon or from the movies. don't worry about posting it

What would u like to see if they add Styles from the Force Awakens, including the other 6 movies,

i myself would like to see

1. Kylo Rens Gear

A. Saber " OF COURSE" or a saber similar to kylo rens

B. his Armor and helmet.

2. Anakin and soon to become Finn's Saber

A. Valiant Jedi armor and eradicator sith armor are the only short sleeve cloaks i like

b. The Exterminator robe and kreia's robe are the most accurate to a jedi Cloak, Think of the Exterminator Cloak with a Jedi knight robe under it...

4. that comes to exactly what they should add. Anakin and Obi wans Gear from episode three.

if u say its to far in the past.. BS. . theyve added several sets of armor that are from the clone wars era.

1. the Temple Guardian armor " From the Clone Wars Show"

3. Humble Hero , "if dyed black. looks exactly like Lukes getup from Return of the jedi"

4. WGF or w/e the newer speeder , is the speeder rey is driving in the SW7 trailer just a diff color

I truly believe there going to add iconic gear. specially around the time when the movie is about to come out

What would you like to see... and if its non cannon or from the movies. don't worry about posting it

Why would they add armor and weapons from movies who's stories take place 3000+ years into the future?

I'd very much like to see those, especially Kylo Ren's lightsaber (it's my dream...). Too bad BW won't make any remark on this matter. And yes, they have added armor set from Clone Wars already and I see no reason to not do this again. Let's see if they bring us something cool when movie comes out.

Why would they add armor and weapons from movies who's stories take place 3000+ years into the future?

Following your logic we should not have lightsabers and blasters too in swtor... They just appeared 3000+ years later huh? A Strange thing, cuz to me everything looks just the same in both The Old Republic era and original movies.

For the Force's sake, YES!!!!

http://i.imgur.com/9ha8ELu.jpg KotOR 2 robe model for reference (3000 years before Prequels!)

Also Dathomir Shaman is obviously modified outfit of Mother Talzin from Clone Wars, too.

I fail to see how daring rogue set is a starkiller's outfit.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

I'd very much like to see those, especially Kylo Ren's lightsaber (it's my dream...). Too bad BW won't make any remark on this matter. And yes, they have added armor set from Clone Wars already and I see no reason to not do this again. Let's see if they bring us something cool when movie comes out.

Following your logic we should not have lightsabers and blasters too in swtor... They just appeared 3000+ years later huh? A Strange thing, cuz to me everything looks just the same in both The Old Republic era and original movies.

Tech that has reached a certain level plateaus and can no longer be improved. Lightsabers are one such piece of tech. However, The Movies are Canon whereas SWTOR isn't which is also a reason why they are not likely to ever add anything into this game that is from the movies old or new.

Tech that has reached a certain level plateaus and can no longer be improved. Lightsabers are one such piece of tech. However, The Movies are Canon whereas SWTOR isn't which is also a reason why they are not likely to ever add anything into this game that is from the movies old or new.

LOL, I didn't know that Kylo Ren's black robe or any "robe" for that matter was such advanced technology that it could not exist 3000 years before even though lighrsabers, spaceships and everything else could, haha.

And btw your argument is invalid, it's been said twice already but you don't read what we tell you - Clone Wars is canon just like the original SW movies and yet they've added Templar Gardian armor set.

You try so hard to make us abandon this idea that it's amusing.

LOL, I didn't know that Kylo Ren's black robe or any "robe" for that matter was such advanced technology that it could not exist 3000 years before even though lighrsabers, spaceships and everything else could, haha.

And btw your argument is invalid, it's been said twice already but you don't read what we tell you - Clone Wars is canon just like the original SW movies and yet they've added Templar Gardian armor set.

You try so hard to make us abandon this idea that it's amusing.

It's Temple Guardian not Templar and Temple Guards have been around for as long as there were Jedi so that also is an invalid argument.

It's Temple Guardian not Templar and Temple Guards have been around for as long as there were Jedi so that also is an invalid argument.

I haven't seen a single one untill I watched Clone Wars uh huh...and even if they were present in past, what's the difference? I'm not sure I follow. They look exactly the same.

What's your problem really? Do you just argue for the sake of arguing? Or is it your hatred for EP VII? Tell us your story.

The Humble Hero set.

Do you want Darth Vaders gear added into the game as well?

Why not?

We have Darth Malgus, Darth Bane and several other Darths from other sources.

Besides, it would be fun to troll Fleet with Vader's helmet...and Leia's slave outfit...on a type 4 male body. Or a blue Skadge.

JEASE.... if u read what i wrote. and notice... in game theres already armor that is from the clone wars era in game.. and with the new expansion its not 3k years in the past anymore.. we dont know how far fiorward the time line is pushed... cause our characters and a hand full of npcs are frozen in carbonite for YEARS.

2 . why not add armor from the movies. it would a. make them more money. b. its just for looks.. c. who wouldnt want regular jedi robes. and some of the stuff i posted... Thats why.....

Yeah becuase Ewoks only evolved during the movie timelines. They didn't exist before that right?

your wrong... find a screen shot or anything where there is the temple guardian armor is being used other then clone wars lore. the Temple guardian armor is worn by jedis at the the jedi temple on coruscant . do u see guards on tython wearing it? nooooo

I haven't seen a single one untill I watched Clone Wars uh huh...and even if they were present in past, what's the difference? I'm not sure I follow. They look exactly the same.

What's your problem really? Do you just argue for the sake of arguing? Or is it your hatred for EP VII? Tell us your story.

your exactly right.... people just hate to hate it seems like... why not have canon armor/robes , weapons and vehicles. other then the ones that are already in game.

I have just one question

Which of Starkiller's outfits are you talking about? This doesn't look like any of them that I could think of or find with google, it's just a skimpified version of low level green gear. The only Starkiller set I can think of in-game is the Tulak Hord set which is preincarnated Lord Starkiller gear.

JEASE.... if u read what i wrote. and notice... in game theres already armor that is from the clone wars era in game.. and with the new expansion its not 3k years in the past anymore.. we dont know how far fiorward the time line is pushed... cause our characters and a hand full of npcs are frozen in carbonite for YEARS.

2 . why not add armor from the movies. it would a. make them more money. b. its just for looks.. c. who wouldnt want regular jedi robes. and some of the stuff i posted... Thats why.....

5 years...stated in many releases....so yeah still 3000 yrs in the past...And it's only the pc that gets frozen from what I gather.

Edited by tjmck

5 years...stated in many releases....so yeah still 3000 yrs in the past...And it's only the pc that gets frozen from what I gather.

According to logic, Nico gets frozen aswell or something similar happens to him. He was already 40something in the first trailer and that thing takes place roughly 30 years before the actual game. Since according to official and non-official screenshots from the expansion he looks like he hasn't aged a tiny bit (Unlike Satele which was little more than a teenager in her early 20s and in the game she's around her 60s, or Shae, same story, very young in the trailer, you can clearly see them both show the signs of age), it's quite safe to assume that he either gets frozen aswell or he has found the fountain of youth and still looks like a space version of Indiana Jones running away from exploding places with style.

But aside from that, the suggestions of any movie-related stuff are pointless. That new dude's armor (Especially the helmet) looks like a mix between Revan's front and Vader's back, everything else is not of interest. Maybe just those stupid bath robes so people would stop ************ about them, but while some stuff just gets an evolution between the game era and the movies era (Like the Razalon speeder Maul uses which is similar to the hundres of variants we have), other things like armors and especially sabers gets an evolution in design aswell. It has been mentioned more than once in the lore that each Jedi/Sith builds his/her own saber according to his/her own preferences and needs, so Anakin's saber wouldn't have a reason to exist in this game because there wouldn't be Anakin himself wielding it.

No one had heard of the ewoks until that movie. It's stated in the movie. :p

i dont know about that... the characters in the movies. never heard of ewoks. but... 3k years. and no one seen a ewok or w/e.. thats a bit far fetched. , theres certain things when the game was made that bioware was and wasnt allowed to use.. names. items.. planets.... examples below

Treek never refers to herself as an ewok. , nor no one says the word ewok... doesnt mean no one knows about them

they were only allowed to use certain planets. coruscant. hoth. corellia , tattooine . Nar shada, alderan . the rest were made up for the game... and in kotor. tython. korriban. not sure about quesh. Oricon is basically mustafar , cause thers actually dark jedi temples on mustafar, if u played swg u know. . Voss. makeb , belsavis ,

when disney bought and demanded they add more canon to the game.. they took out all the score music for the most part made for this game and replaced it with john williams scores from all 6 movies.. they added yavin IV. and we will see way more. in the coming dlcs/ expansion/updates... specially with the new movies coming out. cause Disney gave EA a bunch of money to update the game with canon content and items/planets

so basically when this game was created george lucas said they could only use so much as i listed above.. make there own soundtrack. blah blah excetra ... cause of what happend to swg... cause that game takes place after the first movie.. and its Totally canon. and he wasnt sure how the game was gonna turn out.. hints thats why its 3k years in the past. up until this new expansion.. so we will see..

i have hope they will add alot of canon items /weapons/vehicles. more armor/ planets. i wanto see dantooine and Dathomir the most. but thats for another post

Edited by Foreignobjects

Yes!! I'd love Kylo's armor, or at least helmet. And a cross guard lightsaber would be awesome to have. I hate the "it's 3000 years before the film's" excuse from posters on here. The game is not officially canon anymore, and with EA wanting to get hype from their SW games by tying into TFA (Battlefront, upcoming Galaxy of Heroes mobile game), why wouldn't they ask/force BioWare to throw in some TFA tie-in stuff? They put a modified version of Rey's speeder in the game, why can't they add a Kylo Ren armor set albeit tweaked a bit? Or a First Order blaster, again tweaked in design a tad bit? It'll promote TFA, and maybe even bring in more players who'd want to look like Kylo Ren in a game,

I know they won't put anything in the game, but it'd be awesome if they did.