Guild question

Boootz

4 people to create

1 person must remain for the guild to exist

12 members (not accounts, could be alts) are necessary to buy a guild bank (600,000 credits)

Must buy a bank before you can you buy a stronghold or flagship, and the money must be in the bank

Guild leader defaults to another member if the GL toon isn't the first to log in on day 28. Log in < 28 days.

Edited by xordevoreaux

4 people to create

12 members (not accounts, could be alts) are necessary to buy a guild bank (600,000 credits)

Must buy a bank before you can you buy a stronghold or flagship, and the money must be in the bank

Guild leader defaults to another member if the GL toon isn't the first to log in on day 28. Log in < 28 days.

I modified your quote by highlighting the most important word in the last line...

It is of critical importance that people realise that it doesn't matter how many other guild-member characters of his account the GL player logs into. If he forgets for the entire 28-day period to log in to the specific character of his account that is leader, the leadership will go walkies, and it won't necessarily go to the character you expect.

4 people to create

Well that answers that. I was hoping to create a guild, buy a guild bank and flagship for now, then later on work on building the guild.

Well that answers that. I was hoping to create a guild, buy a guild bank and flagship for now, then later on work on building the guild.

If you have the 600,000 credits and a second computer, you can. Create an FTP account, load it up with alts, invite them on one computer while they're up on the other. If you don't have two computers, get someone still in your guild to invite them. That way, you've stuffed your guild with the requisite number, and they're all (or mostly all) you.

I know 4 people are needed to create a guild but do 4 people have to be in a guild or will it disband?

In addition to everything else that people are mentioning, you can keep your eyes open. Sometimes people who are leaving the game sell their guilds, which do have those things unlocked. You may be able to pick one up (as long as you don't sound too excited or desperate) for around 20-40 million, according to what I've heard recently.

In addition to everything else that people are mentioning, you can keep your eyes open. Sometimes people who are leaving the game sell their guilds, which do have those things unlocked. You may be able to pick one up (as long as you don't sound too excited or desperate) for around 20-40 million, according to what I've heard recently.

Last guild I picked up was for zero. Guy "selling" it was last man out, just wanted to jump ship but didn't want to see the guild die. I said I wouldn't let it die. Gave it to my buddy to use for storage. He changed the guild's name and still has it. Dead guilds aren't that expensive.

Last guild I picked up was for zero. Guy "selling" it was last man out, just wanted to jump ship but didn't want to see the guild die. I said I wouldn't let it die. Gave it to my buddy to use for storage. He changed the guild's name and still has it. Dead guilds aren't that expensive.

I've picked up a couple of dead guilds this way too, used them for storage, and also decorating. I like the fact I can donate any deco I have to the guild, without having to buy multi copies, so I can expermiment with different looks, etc :)