Does not log in to my SWTOR account in Steam

Wottia_Channel

basically. the steam account you use, has to have the same email address as the swtor acc.

Um. No. Not true. Mine are different, and it all works just fine. ('Course, I created the SWTOR account back in 2013 and linked it to Steam, but the email addresses are definitely different.)

Um. No. Not true. Mine are different, and it all works just fine. ('Course, I created the SWTOR account back in 2013 and linked it to Steam, but the email addresses are definitely different.)

Maybe that's what is is, he's using an account that's link to a different steam acc? Mine was created 2012, but I used the same email account on steam, so if I try to log in to a different one through steam it won't. It gets the same error as shown. So chances are, the account he's using isn't linked to the the steam account he's logged in to.

Edited by DarkTergon

Maybe that's what is is, he's using an account that's link to a different steam acc? Mine was created 2012, but I used the same email account on steam, so if I try to log in to a different one through steam it won't. It gets the same error as shown. So chances are, the account he's using isn't linked to the the steam account he's logged in to.

Ah, yes, that would do it. (And yes, in that case - link SteveTheCynic to Steam, try to log in to EvetsEhtCinyc(1) - it does give me that message.)

For what it's worth, my Steam account is actually *older* than my SWTOR account...

(1) That's a made-up name for expository purposes. The actual name of that other account is nobody's business but mine.