Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Irrepareable Damage

Kitar
09.09.2018 , 04:38 PM | #151
@ Frauzet
Spoiler

Evening everyone, I know I am way early in posting another chapter. I have a rather busy week this week and I do hate getting behind the eight ball, so all of you, my fine readers, get a chapter tonight

I do not believe there are any spoilers.

PART II CHAPTER 28

Spoiler

AN
Spoiler

frauzet
09.10.2018 , 03:44 AM | #152
Poor, Adrik. Doing the right thing without explanation is often a bad idea. I assume Kit had trouble dealing with her emotions to leave him like this. Hopefully, they'll get to sort this out soon.
<3
Author of "Trouble, Destiny and Other Complications" and the AU "Caught"
Participant of the "Short Fic Weekly Challlenge Thread!"
All my stories from TDaOC and SFWC in chronological order

Kitar
09.11.2018 , 10:12 PM | #153
@ Frauzet
Spoiler

Good evening, since I have been posting roughly three times a week, I thought I would continue doing so for the time being. I might have to drop back to twice a week depending on how busy my schedule gets. As long as I have the material written and the new stuff keeps a flowing I should be able to maintain this schedule for at least a few weeks.

Oh you might want to get comfortable, get to a comphy spot, grab a nice cup o caf, this one is a long one over 6k words.

Spoilers. Yes
Spoiler

PART II CHAPTER 29

Spoiler

AN
Spoiler

Kitar
09.15.2018 , 01:27 PM | #154
Yuck, what a week I have had, hopefully everyone else had a good week.

Spoilers
Spoiler

PART II CHAPTER 30

Spoiler

AN
Spoiler

frauzet
09.15.2018 , 04:04 PM | #155
The last chapter was a nice counterpoint to the one before.
I still like the friendship you describe between Elara and Aric, and how Yuun helps Elara with finding clues about Aric's whereabouts.
Recalling Aric's rescue, and seeing his recovery gives hope Kit will be okay, too. I don't like the outcome so far, yet I like that you had the hand interfere. Especially since Kit is the Wrath and a Council member, they are even more bound to keep an eye on her.
Author of "Trouble, Destiny and Other Complications" and the AU "Caught"
Participant of the "Short Fic Weekly Challlenge Thread!"
All my stories from TDaOC and SFWC in chronological order

Kitar
09.17.2018 , 08:19 PM | #156
@ Frauzet
Spoiler
<3

Alrighty gang, I have a rather busy week... again, I will try to post on Wend but no promises. I will be taking my daughter to see Taylor Swift tomorrow night. Saying I am going to be tired is going to be an understatement. If I am to crabby/tired I will update on Thursday. So I hope there are no glaring typos; I need to head to bed and don't have time for my usual final read through.

Spoilers
Spoiler

PART II CHAPTER 31

Spoiler

AN
Spoiler

Kitar
Yesterday , 09:19 PM | #157
Quick crawl by posting on my way to bed. It has been a week. It's not very long. Hope everyone has a good night.

Spoilers, I don't think there are any

PART II CHAPTER 32

Spoiler

AN
Spoiler