Republic Trooper Armor (Hope Trailer)

As a sith inquisitor as my main now i wholeheartedly agree with this. My first class choice was a trooper but due to friends liking imps I switched :(. So i would love to make my SI look like a trooper. But instead of the red from that trailer i'd prefer blue but color doesn't matter.

As a sith inquisitor as my main now i wholeheartedly agree with this. My first class choice was a trooper but due to friends liking imps I switched :(. So i would love to make my SI look like a trooper. But instead of the red from that trailer i'd prefer blue but color doesn't matter.

Well, don't let your friends boss you around. Play Inq when they're on if you want, and a trooper when they're not.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'd LOVE this, along with other current lore outfits, like Malgus, Satele, NIko, etc.

EDIT: They should all come with weapons too. There should be 2 trooper outfits, the one that Malcom has that's red and partially exploded that comes with an E-403 Heavy Cannon and normal orange trooper from Alderaan with the rifle. Malgus's armor would come with his saber (we don' t have anything like it in-game yet), Satele with her blue saberstaff, Niko with his twin pistols (they shoot a light, icy blue with a cool effect which means a new crystal in it, and I think the scopes move, so they should be animated). Shae Vizla with her armor and blaster would be awesome too. We could do Lord Vindican with his saberstaff and Ven Zallow with his lightsaber too, but they're both dead and we have armor's very close to their's in the CM already, and of course there's no Imperial Agent posterboy.

Edited by MoskitoMando

• 3 weeks later...
Seeing as nearly every other class has had their wishes made, please make this one made too, as I know many troopers such as myself would love to have this featured armor set.

Visit this thread for my prior discussion on this: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=607207

Absolutely :D

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
I must wholeheartedly agree with everything in this topic except maybe for the post earlier that mentioned color. That can easily be fixed with dye modules (If they have the right one). But I remember that the Hope trailer and that armor was definitely one of the reasons that I started playing.

• 5 months later...
Stalwart Protector's armor + dye kit?

The trailer armor is vastly different from the Stalwart Protector armor.

The boots are different,

the details+paintings on the legs are different,

the belt is completely different,

the chest is different

The only piece that really looks alike on both sets are the gloves.

I'll add my voice to this by saying, I would buy a LOT of Hypercrates of whatever Cartel Market Pack has the armor set that looks like this:

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/swfanon/images/e/e8/TD-135_Commando_Armor.png/revision/latest?cb=20140410225648

Not just myself, but for my other Trooper buddies so we can parade around the fleet in character. :D

Please do consider adding this armor set.

Edited by CMikeHardy