The Mandalorian.

vingmotor

Oh please it was 1v1 fight. And again I can look past mount defeat one,because he wanted to mount it, not kill it. I get it. Even though it was a joke.....when Nick Nolte's character is like..."NOPE WE CAN ONLY USE THIS MOUNT AND NOTHING ELSE!" ....and then you see,that the path they took and just /facepalm

I am not saying he has to be best there is...never beaten, never humiliated.

When he gets jetpack he'll soar both litterally and figuratively over his enemies with ease.

Replace the Carrot at end of first episode with simple twi'lek slave...or some long forgotten codes. Well twi'lek slave people would theorize, if he/she was a Jedi...replace it with him getting that egg Jawa's wanted and you'll see so many of shows flaws. And I don't just hate for sake of hating....I liked Rogue One and Solo moives....rest is trash. Force awakens is trash and people were hyping it up and what not....Last Jedi is even more trash and people still praised that bantha poo-doo.

And honeslty I don't care,when they show Rodians and other races in show anymore...Canto Bight ruined that. Because now it's like...uuuuh look at this race/species....now look at this....now look at this one....uuuuh doesn't it scream STAR WARS.....and their focus is on that, while story suffers.

Oh good lord.

Go scrreech all you want on your island. People generally love the show and you aren't going to convince them to hate Star Wars just because you do. Good luck with that...

Edited by ZionHalcyon

• 2 weeks later...
New episode and yet again, I always expect him to be like a boss and deal with everything, yet all his encounters seem to be very very close if not lucky that he gets away. Not sure if this is intentional or he really is just medicore and thats what the series is about.

New episode and yet again, I always expect him to be like a boss and deal with everything, yet all his encounters seem to be very very close if not lucky that he gets away. Not sure if this is intentional or he really is just medicore and thats what the series is about.

And if he didn't have his plot armor...he'd be dead by now.

But out of 5 episodes so far..5th was the best,because it didn't try so hard screaming that this is STAR WARS show. Ok start of it was rubbish with space chase...but rest I actually enjoyed.

And if he didn't have his plot armor...he'd be dead by now.

But out of 5 episodes so far..5th was the best,because it didn't try so hard screaming that this is STAR WARS show. Ok start of it was rubbish with space chase...but rest I actually enjoyed.

Yeah, at least we saw less of the baby yoda. I mean its cute and all, but the show is not about him.

The space chase was again lame, where it was totally obvious what manuver it will require to kill the other BH. Its silly to watch a guy trying to shot another ship with a zillion shots and then the mandalorian kills him on the first try.

Nevertheless I have to agree on the rest of the episode, the idea of the armor taking the shots was a good one cause we finnaly see the usefulness of it. So yes, the episode was mostly very good, but again had the issues.

I haven't seen any of it, kind of forgot this had come out tbh. But now I'm stoked to watch it.

As far as the helmet rule: in Traviss' books, mandos rarely removed their helmets in front of aruetii, or even in mixed company with aruetii in 'safe' territory [like Mandalore]. It wasn't a rule, per se, but general xenophobia against the out-group was always a thing with mandalorians.

However, the most likely reason he doesn't remove his helmet is because Fett never removed his helmet in either the movies or the books, even around other Mandalorians. Fett was essentially traumatized by his previous experiences and even after becoming Mandalore [in the books] viewed EVERYONE, even other mandalorians, as aruetii. So it is likely the show is simply trying to evoke that Fett vibe rather than anything super complicated.

We also could view ihis vulnerabilities in the same way - in the movies, you'll note that regardless of how cool and deadly he looked and acted, he still ended up falling into a sarlaac pit because a blind guy who just got out of carbonite knocked him over by accident.

If anyone is about to launch into a tirade about legends versus canon, spare me. I don't care.

Edited by Ardrossan

Yeah, at least we saw less of the baby yoda. I mean its cute and all, but the show is not about him.

Well it is . It shouldn't be I agree...but it's totally about baby "Yoda"BW .Mods deleted my post...."because it was offensive", when I joked about what kind of shows you can expect from now:

like show named STORMTROOPA following stormtrooper and at end of 1st episode they reveal baby Nautolan.

Or show called DROID , where we see droid, who carries genetic code for clone....waaaiiit for it....you thought he was gone...but nope...no one will ever be gone....Dooku.

And that was soooo offensive that they deleted it

Finnaly a really awesome episode! This is exactly what I hoped this would be about. The Mandalorian was really ****** in last episode, he spread fear, respect etc. He got what he wanted and looked through the deception.

I was also glad that they consider the New Republic as a threat and not to be taken lightly. Its nice to see that X-Wings are feared in the galaxy!

That was the best cameo I've ever seen.When I saw Dave Filoni in that X-Wing it just brought smile to my face. Such a natural. And his name was Trapper Wolf......now that is a show they need to make.

Male twi'lek was weak .

So you continue to whine...but its clear you watch the show.

Disney thanks you for your wholehearted support. :rak_03:

Finnaly a really awesome episode! This is exactly what I hoped this would be about. The Mandalorian was really ****** in last episode, he spread fear, respect etc. He got what he wanted and looked through the deception.

I was also glad that they consider the New Republic as a threat and not to be taken lightly. Its nice to see that X-Wings are feared in the galaxy!

It was a good reminder of why Mandalorians are feared.

But every episode can't be like that. Otherwise, you just really want someone who looks cool walking around blowing **** up, and to hell with the story. There's a venue for that; its called video games...