Looking For A Leveling Partner!

Damaged-Mind

Hey peeps.

I wouldnt say im new to SWTOR, as i do have a level 24 Sith sorcerer, but i am still very much in the "amateur" stage of the game.

Anyway what im looking for is to start a new char and im hoping i can find someone on this forum who fancies starting a new one too, so we can level together etc and just to get to know the game abit better.

Im not at all fussed about what server we are on or what class to chose etc, i am fully open to ideas and looking forward to starting a fresh game once again.

Anyone interested please feel free to respond :)

Hey, thanks for the interest!

I was thinking of joining The Red Eclipse (PVE) server, and was considering the Jedi Consular for a healing class char. Does that sound ok or is that class/side/server something you've already done before?

Im open to suggestions so please feel free to give your opinion on what path we take....

I was thinking about starting a new character on the republic side also, but 2 consulars or 2 knights will require the 2 classes to repeat the class quests, since only 1 class progresses in their class stories.

Also, i have never, ever had the social rank above rank 1 before. lol

Edited by JamieKirby

Im fine with whichever server we go to. i also dont have a pref to class. i like tanking so thats always an option for me. either a jedi knight or a shadow will probably be my choice for tanking as i already have a bounty hunter on another server. that or i can just make a dps. havent made a healer but then again healing hasnt always been my thing. did it in everquest and loved it but with WoW and such it felt like it was a big shortfall from what a healer is to me per say.

Very true.

Though we will likely need to repeat a class quest, depending on what we all pick.

I will likely pick a Jedi Knight or a consular that goes shadow, either way, we might have to repeat class quests, it will obviously be good for social points. lol

Sounds good to me guys, Im more than happy to go with what i said in my previous message about The Red Eclipse server etc then.

Il also stick with my Jedi Consular then and go for a healing spec.

Whats the best/easiest way to kick things off? Im more than happy to start tomorrow morning?

Do you have a pref to tanking or dps jamie? i also wanted to go with one of the force user. i dont mind doing either tank or dps. i have tanked before so dps would prolly be something id like to do better just for this time around. Edited by Drunken_Duck

And red eclipse is a go for me. im gonna make my guy there. just gotta figure out if jamie wants to tank or dps then i am set :)

Easiest way would prolly be making our guys and then giving the names on here. though im pretty sure my guy is already going to be named Necryn if its available.

Edited by Drunken_Duck

Well, it depends what region this server is on.

I am in the EU, though i am currently out of the sleeping pattern for my region, due to being ill and sleeping too much due to that illness.

So, if this is in the US, i can do that, but i need to know how long it is until the chosen time to start and we can send private messages with your character names to make contact ingame.

EDIT: Well, i am never, EVER a tank, i tried it in wow and caused a raid wipe and got people moaning and ************ about it and it put me off, so its just dps for me, i mean, i don't mind, taking aggro, so the healer can have time to heal the main tank, but a full time tank? nope.

Edited by JamieKirby

Its on a EU server.

Ok what il do is make a guy now on that server and then try adding your char name which youve just stated, and il keep my fingers crossed its you that accepts lol

My name (if not taken) will be Oringa

The player you are trying to add to friends needs to be online at the time, otherwise it will come up with a 'name not known' response.

I felt like making a new thread for this would be unnecessary but...I'm really looking for some steady partners/guilds/friends. I've been in the game two months and I haven't been able to really experience anything but soloing. I don't suppose Anyone can help? I don't even mind re-rolling if I must.

We made our chars already but you guys are more then welcome. we could even start a guild if you 3 end up coming over the The Red Eclipse. If you decide to just drop a line here, i will be keeping an eye on this thread. Or just send me an in-game mail, my character on there is necryn. we are on the republic side.