PvP Records Thread

Cilas

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does Lowbie PvP count? too bad we didn't win though :(

HIGHEST OBJECTIVE POINTS EARNED

Cpt. Mor'Gun - 37950 -http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj495/ForsakenxKing/SWTOR/Screenshot_2012-11-18_17_59_29_155686.jpg

I didn't state it in the original post. Does anyone have objections? When was this achieved?

Sorry I've been so lazy. If you have a record that hasn't been updated in the original post, please pm me or repost and I'll add. There are sooooooo many posts in this thread now, lol. Takes a while to go through and verify

No objection. That is insane its like your whole team never tried to score just murdered the ball carrier rinse repeat. A 0-0 game where all of your team had double the objective points of the other team. Please tell me how that game went down

I didn't state it in the original post. Does anyone have objections? When was this achieved?

Sorry I've been so lazy. If you have a record that hasn't been updated in the original post, please pm me or repost and I'll add. There are sooooooo many posts in this thread now, lol. Takes a while to go through and verify

this last Sunday 11/18 according to the file. Definitely after F2P since i have so many quick-bars. If anyone wants to help me figure out what to do with them, let me know :)

Also, i may be biased but i wouldnt mind :p

No objection. That is insane its like your whole team never tried to score just murdered the ball carrier rinse repeat. A 0-0 game where all of your team had double the objective points of the other team. Please tell me how that game went down

They controlled 3/4ths of the map so it basically went like this.

1) They grab the ball

2) Run the ball passed the first or second fire

3) We jump out of spawn and burst down or push/cc the ball carrier into the fire

4) We throw the ball away/die while in our endzone/pit

5) Rinse and repeat.

The times we did grab the ball, we would get killed pretty quick. Apparently, i had the ball at least 8 times (my attack points were 4k) which means that the pass to me was a last resort or i had to grab the ball too often. Either situation is bad for a GS lol.

I do remember the ending was sad but fitting. we had the ball untill the ball carrier was killed in the last few seconds. most of us were running out of the spawn point at the time.

Edited by ForsakenKing

I just want to point out the top DPS (blunti) is a game from my server(Jedi Covenant)... not sure if you guys are aware of that.

I was not, thank you.....

If people are posting from different servers I need you to post your server name

and your reasoning behind this is because you cant match the same numbers people do on those maps right?

No, there is no time restraint. dps/hps do not really have a length product, so obviously they are excluded.

I've done a mill damage on a few occasions, being on these two maps.

No, there is no time restraint. dps/hps do not really have a length product, so obviously they are excluded.

I've done a mill damage on a few occasions, being on these two maps.

they have a time restraint, the warzone automatically ends at the 30 min mark no matter what

they have a time restraint, the warzone automatically ends at the 30 min mark no matter what

I am sorry for whomever learned that from personal experience...

ps, i wouldnt mind having 5 there. but your call since youre the one keeping this up to date

Edited by ForsakenKing

Cilas, what would you think about having either me or you make a thread in the PvP forum in the near future in which we post our server's record lists there and ask those who have records lists on the other servers to also post theirs so we can see them all in one thread? It'd be awesome if an ultimate PvP list from that which has the top 3 or 5 in each category in the entire game instead of a server. Edited by NamikazeNaruto