Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Khem Val: Best. Companion. Ever.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Khem Val: Best. Companion. Ever.

KenghisKahn
05.29.2012 , 01:59 PM | #21
I just wish his hit box was smaller. I keep clicking on him by mistake. He does talk a lot too, so I end up taking my attention away to read what he said. No big deal though, he does a great job getting hate so I can maul people in the back!

Eillack
05.30.2012 , 07:00 AM | #22
So far...yes....yes he is the best.

I'd say Elara Dorne is my 2nd favorite......for obvious reasons.......only she would be epic enough to do it on the med bed right next to Aric as he sat on the adjacent med bed.....

freakinandroid
05.30.2012 , 10:26 AM | #23
I loved him. Then I realized as a Heals Sorc I should have been using Andronikus. Sadly and Healer and a Tank level up very slowly -_- Maybe if I was Dps he would have been a better choice.
Sith Inquisitor: (lvl 50) Automaton
Bounty Hunter: (lvl 50) Chingona

skullstomp
05.30.2012 , 04:29 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Amien View Post
Playability wise? Nah. BUT His story has been my favorite since all my travels! His dialogue is pretty funny, always asking to devour people for me. There are also a few, rare moments that just make me want to hug him, which 2 people already pointed out a few.

PLUS, if you don't like him, he is the only companion that gives the option to replace him with someone else.
Wait what? how do you replace him?

Havokk
05.30.2012 , 10:14 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by KenghisKahn View Post
I just wish his hit box was smaller.
I really like his attitude and comments but the hit box things bugs me a lot. I try to click on elevators, mission objects, other people and the big monster is always in the dam way! Arrgghh!

Companions should not have a click box at all. The companion portrait should suffice.
▂▇≡≡≡≡≡≡≡()▇(₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦

FigeroMentel
05.31.2012 , 01:56 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by skullstomp View Post
Wait what? how do you replace him?
You let Zash take over.
Martha Mentel Dahlquist Mentel
Figero Mentel Carvala Mentel
Annek Mentel Jelal Mentel

Eutoxis
05.31.2012 , 06:42 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by FigeroMentel View Post
You let Zash take over.
er, in what way would that be an improvement?

Panteleone
05.31.2012 , 09:06 AM | #28
Guys, please with the SPOILERS, mkay?

thatghost
05.31.2012 , 09:32 AM | #29
A few days ago I finally finished Khem's storyline with my assassin. Been 50 for a while but neglected him except for having him craft.
Spoiler

In fact, I suppose a public announcement is in order: I'm sorry for treating you like a simple errand boy, Khem- please have no qualms about snacking on Ashara if you're feeling peckish.

It took me a while but in the end- yep, I'm a Khem convert

dazednconfuzed
05.31.2012 , 09:50 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by thatghost View Post
A few days ago I finally finished Khem's storyline with my assassin. Been 50 for a while but neglected him except for having him craft.
Spoiler

In fact, I suppose a public announcement is in order: I'm sorry for treating you like a simple errand boy, Khem- please have no qualms about snacking on Ashara if you're feeling peckish.

It took me a while but in the end- yep, I'm a Khem convert
Haha!!! I rushed the end of my class story because I felt so sorry for Khem I wanted him freed.
Jedi Master Kai'sinn. Not only evil hides in the shadows.
Jedi Master Tzathali. Korriban/Tython Exchange Program.
Major Dulne. Nothing will stop Havoc Squad, Sir.