Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ashara Zavros dark side?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Ashara Zavros dark side?

rzrknight
01.04.2012 , 03:44 PM | #11
Im a light sided sith assassin , what i hope they add is the option to change the side of all your companions , so i can make all mine light sided.
The Lord said: "QQ enough and thou shall receive it."
The followers said: "I shall QQ my lord, i shall QQ."
And since then , not a single day passed without the QQs being heard.

Ilerien
01.04.2012 , 03:50 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by rzrknight View Post
Im a light sided sith assassin , what i hope they add is the option to change the side of all your companions , so i can make all mine light sided.
+1
Light-sided Khem would be great.

HagenVonTronje
01.04.2012 , 03:50 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Mintawno View Post
That's too bad. I had been leveling my guy to be senselessly violent, and kill even when not warrented
It won't hurt you much, you lose 2 affection for killing most people, though one choice lost me 81. Easily remedied with gifts.

sandroris
01.08.2012 , 04:19 AM | #14
how about a l€sbo romance with a corrupted ashara!
Rolled a female SI ;(

cmn biowhere are you! Do somethin about ashara plx!

Sivar
01.08.2012 , 04:24 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by CelticColin View Post
Soo.. she is sooo goodie goodie...
I am not seeing any conversation options to convert her to the darkside
shes hating my ds choices.. shes all kinds of sad and emo

bioware... let us turn this young padawan to the darkside!
Yeah I was really hoping to be able to turn her, but kept getting stonewalled at every turn (and now I'm at 10,000 affection and still got nothing).

What's more is that she is a real mystery with her approval/disapproval, on the one hand she hates it that I fried a politician, and on the other she loved it that I slaughtered trapped/wounded Republic soldiers......

I just don't know, maybe there is a bug that kept her from going one way or the other.......or at least I can hope that Bioware didn't leave us out to dry with her....
The Nyris Legacy
Jedi Covenant

NineFuries
01.08.2012 , 04:53 AM | #16
I tortured andronikos simply because I wanted to assert my dominance.

Why the F cant I do this to whiny ashara??

xxdragonragexx
01.08.2012 , 05:44 AM | #17
I like the way she uses 2 lightsabers though and does really good dps.

Karkais
01.08.2012 , 07:56 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by lokdron View Post
There is a topic here about it. I just find it shocking that the class that is meant to be a master manipulator cannot turn a naive/prideful jedi to the dark side its rather silly imo.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...t=10124&page=6
Theres multiple topics about the subject, I wish Bioware does something about this issue at some point, inquisitor being the most common class to my knowledge after all..
"What is a Sith? Over time, the beliefs have changed, but one constant has remained. The imposition of one's will on the force, on the environment surrounding one, on the galaxy itself." - Darth Wyyrlok III

Deathreiner
01.08.2012 , 08:22 AM | #19
If you have played through Ashara's companion affection quests/dialogue all the way up to 10k you will have noticed a progression. She has grown more disenchanted and more doubtful about the Jedi. Bioware is setting her up for a "fall" so to speak in future expansions. While I do not think she will condone the killing of innocents in the future, I do believe she will stop referring to herself as a "Jedi". Imho I believe Ashara starts to say the word "Jedi" with a twang of disdain towards the very end.

If you look closely there are alot of parallels between Anakin and Ashara. Both of them were highly skilled and the Jedi held them back thus creating the disenchantment. Both Sidious and your Sith have gradually befriended them and "Played" them so they begin to even further doubt the Jedi. Ashara is by far the most interesting companion story we have as an inquisitor.

As Inquisitors, our role isn't to be some conquering hammer of conversion it is to be a master manipulator, Palpatine was a master of politics and manipulation. He didn't turn Anakin by reveling himself to be a Sith Lord who started a war just to become Emperor, he turned Anakin by sweet talking him. By convincing Anakin that the way of the Sith was the only methods in which he would achieve his goals and save the ones he loved.

In executive summary, Anakin had long since stopped "following the Jedi code" before he officially became a Sith.
"There is no life ...in the void. Only... death." ~ Sauron

Mazari
01.16.2012 , 10:16 AM | #20
She is NOT Light side regardless of what ppl say. With little encouragement she killed assassin who made an attempt at her life, she follows you around, he became your sith apprentice, she kills jedi, she feels emotions, passion, hate, friendship etc.

She is at most Grey withs way towards dark.