Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unwanted Alliance Alerts and Iokath Op Mission

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Unwanted Alliance Alerts and Iokath Op Mission

Everrgreen
06.16.2018 , 03:53 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Ld-Siris View Post
I know when op means original poster, operation, operative, and over powered. I was talking about the iokath operation quest that the original poster commented on as well as put in the title of this thread, and not responding to your previos post. Otherwise I would have quoted you.

My error!

JennyFlynn
06.16.2018 , 04:40 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by casirabit View Post
Add Ilum to the list as well. You can't abandon it.
Gods yes. So many of my characters have Ilum sitting in their log and I'm just forever giving it the evil eye.
--------{---({@ Defiant Devotion | | Defying Destiny @}}>---}-------

Jyotisha
06.18.2018 , 04:08 AM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by JennyFlynn View Post
Gods yes. So many of my characters have Ilum sitting in their log and I'm just forever giving it the evil eye.
Do you mean the quest at the end of the Ilum quest chain where you have to talk to the Droid in order to join the war council and do the two flashpoints (Battle of Ilum/False Emperor)? While you can't abandon that quest, you can easily get rid of it. Just talk to the droid and decline to join the war council. The quest is gone from your log, but is available from the droid should you want to do it at a later date.

JLazarillo
06.18.2018 , 11:36 AM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by JennyFlynn View Post
That one, at least, can be cleared in time on your own.
The Tyth clear can't be refused, can't be abandoned, can't by done at all without seven other yokels to carry you, and apparently doesn't even complete properly, and not even CS will do anything about it.